|Industry||Indoor positioning system|
|Alexey Panyov (Chief executive officer|
Navigine is an international company that provides technology platform services for developing tracking and precise positioning services. The organization is included in the list of key companies that provide Location-based services for 2019.
The offices are located in New York, Berlin and Moscow.
History of development
Company registration in the USA and in Berlin. Participation in the international conference Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Signing a partnership agreement with the Finnish company Quuppa.
Navigine became a member of The Proximity Studio (Berlin). Participation in Starta Accelerator (USA), Healthbox accelerator (USA). In 2016, Navigine was included in the Cool Vendors in Emerging Markets report by the research company Gartner.
A navigation system has been developed for a retailer in Finland. The Navigine team collaborated with Analog Devices to create and unveil a completely new concept for autonomous vehicles at CES 2019 in Las Vegas. The Navigine platform is included as a key provider of navigation solutions in the LBS market report.
In August 2019, together with Yandex, plans were developed and published for the indoors of key retail infrastructure facilities in Moscow, where the user can see the floor plan of the building, shops, pharmacies, restaurants, escalators and elevators.
Launch of a joint indoor navigation solution with Huawei. Partnership with Ramco Systems and Hipla Technologies (Singapore) to create a system for monitoring employees at enterprises.
Activity of the company
The Navigine platform solves two tasks:
- Tracking visitors, assets and personnel inside buildings and rooms.
- Indoor navigation with analytics and push notifications to a smartphone.
The system includes technologies that provide accurate indoor navigation. It works on the basis of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) using iBeacon beacons, which, when a person approaches, pick up a radio signal from transmitters (smartphones, smart watches, etc.) and send data to the web platform.
Navigine allows you to create corporate systems and mobile applications for real-time tracking of all movements of personnel, visitors, technological equipment and vehicles. The platform provides solutions for navigation problems in the following industries: retail, transport, industry, healthcare, logistics, culture and entertainment, real estate.
- Location-based service
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Real-time locating system
- "Location-Based Services (LBS) and Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market by Component (Platform, Services and Hardware), Location Type (Indoor and Outdoor), Application, Vertical, Region - Global Forecast to 2025".
- "33 Indoor Location Technologies at Mobile World Congress 2017, GRIZZLY ANALYTICS BLOG".
- "Navigine became one of the first residents of biggest proximity hub in Europe, LBSzone".
- "Cool Vendors in Emerging Markets, 2016, Gartner".
- "Sensor Fusion For Land Vehicle Localization Using Inertial MEMS and Odometry".
- "Ramco Systems joins hands with Navigine and Hipla Technologies".