|Ran Poliakine (CEO)|
Nanox Imaging LTD (Israel)., Nanox Imaging PLC (GB) and Nanox Japan Inc are a single entity (incorporated in several places) in the digital radiography field. They claim to have developed a digital X-ray source involving a cold cathode 'Spindt Array' enabling simpler, cheaper X-ray systems e.g. for radiography and tomography under CEO Ran Poliakine. They currently plan mass deployment of these imaging systems, which are to be integrated with automated cloud analysis of the images.
Nanox issued an IPO on August 21 at $18 per share, raising $165 million , with the share price reaching a high of over $64 on 11 Sept.  after making something of a stir in the IPO world . An analysis by Citron Research claims that "this $3 billion company is nothing more than a science project with a simple rendering, minimal R&D, fake customers, no FDA approval, and fraudulent claims that are beyond the realm of possibility" . In response to this report the stock valuation tumbled and other short sellers such as Muddy Waters joined the fray , although subsequent analyses attempt to refute the Citron report, pointing out that Andrew Left of Citron stands to benefit by shorting companies that he pans, amongst other points.
Nanox has 2 accepted and 11 pending patent families . Accepted patents cover aspects of their system including shielding  and decreasing current leakage
In the media
- ↑ https://investors.nanox.vision/static-files/0a906b2f-fe2a-4c75-9ca5-a09915c183c8
- ↑ "Nanox to build MEMs chip plant in Korea, chases a Korean AI firm: CEO - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea". pulsenews.co.kr (in 한국어). Retrieved 2020-09-23.
- ↑ "Medical imaging co Nanox already worth $1.2b". Globes. 2020-08-25. Retrieved 2020-09-23.
- ↑ "Medical imaging co Nanox raises $165.2m in Nasdaq IPO". August 21, 2020 – via Globes.
- ↑ "nnox - Google Search". www.google.com.
- ↑ Capital, W. Y. (September 21, 2020). "Nano-X: Scanning The Entire World, One At A Time (NASDAQ:NNOX)". Seeking Alpha.
- ↑ https://citronresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/NANO-X-a-Complete-Farce-on-the-Market.pdf
- ↑ "Citron slams Nanox Imaging as a fraud". September 16, 2020 – via Globes.
- ↑ "MW is Short Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NNOX US)".
- ↑ Kamal, Andrew (September 20, 2020). "In Response to the Citron Research Report of Nanox". Medium.
- ↑ "Rutman IP nanox imaging analysis".
- ↑ "Espacenet – search results". worldwide.espacenet.com.
- ↑ http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&s1=20150206698.PGNR.
- Nanox Imaging on Twitter
- Nanox Imaging on linkedin
- Nanox Imaging - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding
- End-to-end medical imaging startup Nanox files for $125M IPO
- Nanox to Participate in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Israeli Medical Imaging Startup Nanox Raises $165M In IPO
This article "Nanox imaging" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.