|Directed by||Katy Fryer|
|Presented by||Nadiya Hussain|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Katy Fryer, Anna Miralis|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Wall to Wall Media|
|Original network||BBC Two|
A tie-in cookery book was published by Michael Joseph in July 2020 to coincide with BBC series.
In the media
- Mangan, Lucy (9 September 2020). "Nadiya Bakes review – keeping hope alive in these horrific times". The Guardian. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- Hogan, Michael (9 September 2020). "Nadiya Bakes, review: meditative treats from Bake Off's most beloved winner". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- Wood, Heloise (17 January 2020). "Nadiya Hussain's cookbook goes to Michael Joseph". The Bookseller.
- Nadiya Bakes - BBC Two
- Nadiya Bakes on IMDb
- Television - Nadiya Hussain
- BBC announces two new shows with Nadiya Hussain ... - BBC
- Buy Nadiya Bakes: Includes all the delicious recipes
- Nadiya Hussain On New Netflix Show & Quarantine Cooking
This article "Nadiya Bakes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.