|Add a Photo|
|Born||13 March 1963|
|Alma mater||Bar-Ilan University|
|Occupation||CEO of Haifa Group|
Motti Levin (Hebrew: מוטי לוין ;Born: March 13, 1963) is an Israeli manager who has been serving from early 2018 as the CEO of Haifa Group, a manufactory which supplies about 30% of the global demand for Potassium Nitrate and other specialty fertilizers with an annual turnover estimated at around $700 Million
Early life and education
Levin was raised in Beer-sheva. He received his B.A. in economics in 1990, and his MBA (1993) in Economics & Finance, both from Bar-Ilan University.
Levin started working in Israel Chemicals in 1991 and has carried various executive roles there, including Treasurer, Economist, Company Secretary and CFO. In 1999, he executed the initial public offering in which 30% of the company was sold to the public. Levin was also assigned to manage the negotiation between the company and the Israeli government to renew the mining licenses and revised "Golden Share" terms.
Levin joined Netafim, a global producer of drip irrigation system, in 2001 as CFO, and was appointed CEO of Arava Export Growers - an agricultural exports private company - in 2004. Levin was appointed as CEO of Maman group, a logistics public company that operates among others cargo terminals in Israel, in 2006, and led the group, which was a monopoly in TLV airport to the competitive era.
In 2011 Levin became the CEO of UTI Logistics Israel (a freight forwarding company, a subsidiary of UTi logistics Worldwide). He joined Gadot group, a management and operation of chemical value chain company, in 2014 as CEO.
From 2018 Levin is the CEO of Haifa Group. In this role, Levin is leading a $450 million expansion plan of Haifa Negev factory, which includes among others a new Ammonia production site, the only Ammonia factory in Israel - an estimated investment of more than $200 million.
Levin is married and a father of three. He lives in Tel-Aviv.
- "Motti Levin". Dun & Bradstreet.
- Potassium Chloride Ten Year Outlook 2011, CRU group
- "Maman's CEO: a company that wants to survive can't stay a monopoly". Calcalist (in Hebrew). 5 June 2008.
- "Motti Levin appointed CEO of UTI Logistics Israel". port2port (in Hebrew). 15 February 2011.
- "Motti Levin appointed CEO of Gadot tankers". TheMarker (in Hebrew). 23 December 2020.
- "Haifa Chemicals CEO Nadav Shachar is leaving his position". Calcalist (in Hebrew). 18 January 2018.
- "Haifa Group names Motti Levin as new CEO". HortiDaily. 11 April 2018.
- "Saipem to build an Ammonia plant for Haifa Group in Israel". Israeli agricultural international portal. 4 May 2014.