|Founder||unxian Lee, CRO Jerry Chua,CDO Vishnu|
Moovaz is a Singapore based logistics technology startup providing international relocation services to expats. It was founded in 2017 by CEO, Junxian Lee, CRO Jerry Chua
Moovaz, a logistics tech company was founded in 2018 by co-founders, Junxian Lee, Jerry Chua and CDO Vishnu S/O Vasudeven who hold the titles of CEO, CRO and CDO respectively. The company provides international relocation, moving guidance, vendor management, and other related solutions.
Moovaz serves 170+ cities but its key markets are Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
In 2019, Moovaz was granted exclusive membership into the International Association of Movers (IAM).
Moovaz’s core technologies are Machine Learning, Blockchain Technology and Vendor Management System.
Machine Learning uses real-time decisioning algorithms to create an optimal package based on the client’s criteria. Blockchain technology for security and privacy. Vendor Management System which is a scoring system for accountability of partners’ service levels to ensure customers satisfaction.
In June 2018, Moovaz bagged SGD 1 million in a seed funding round. Investors included personnel from Ong Beng Seng’s family office fund, Mojo Partners, and senior operating executives from American and Chinese unicorn startups. This amount was used towards building up Moovaz’s platform and data analytics capabilities before it's regional expansion into the Asia-Pacific market.
In February 2019, Moovaz secured an investment of an undisclosed amount from Hustle Funds, a venture fund investing in early-stage startups in the US, Canada and Southeast Asia. This investment was used for the company’s international expansion starting with Australia.
In April 2020, Moovaz raised SGD 7 million in Series A funding. This round was led by Quest Ventures. The startup will use the funds raised to tap the burgeoning Asia relocation market and disrupt the traditional moving industry.
In May 2020, Moovaz acquired The Finder, a free quarterly magazine aimed at helping expats and internationally-minded Singaporeans live in Singapore. The magazine was acquired from Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).
In June 2020, Moovaz acquired local on-demand van rental service startup GetVan. As part of the agreement, GetVan Founder and CEO, James Neo has joined Moovaz as Head of Supply Chain Operations.
- "Junxian Lee". Crunchbase.
- "Moovaz Innovation Pte Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- "About Us". Moovaz. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- "S'pore Logistics Startup Moovaz Raises US$1M To Help People Relocate More Easily". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- "Hustle Fund has invested in Singapore-based moving logistics startup Moovaz". Yahoo News. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- "Moovaz bags undisclosed fund to make relocation easier". Singapore Business Review. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- TAY, VIVIENNE. "Logistics startup Moovaz raises US$7m in Series A round led by Quest Ventures". The Business Times. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- "Relocation start-up Moovaz acquires SPH's expat magazine The Finder". The Straits Times. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- Florene, Ursula. "Relocation startup Moovaz acquires GetVan, looking at further deals: CEO". KrASIA. Retrieved 9 October 2020.