Mohammed Ahmed Salahuddin
February 8, 2004
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Citizenship||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
Mohammed Salahuddin (born 8 February 2004) is a Dubai-based entrepreneur, trader, and investor. He specializes in stock trading, crypto trading, and equity market trading. Salahuddin is regarded as The Wolf of Dubai for being the youngest stock trader in Dubai and acquiring success in a short period of time.
Salahuddin has been featured in several media outlets including Yahoo, US Times Now, Time Bulletin, Gulf News, Latestly, Midget Herald, Resident Weekly, Fab World Today, All Newz Buzz, and others.
Early life and education
Salahuddin was born on 8 February 2004 to Midha Ameena Sadique and Ahmed Salahuddin. His father is also a stock trader. Salahuddin grew up with a younger brother named Hameed Salahuddin in a joint family consisting of grandfathers Syed Mohammed Salahuddin and Syed Mohammed Sadiq and grandmothers Najma Salahuddin and Basheera Sadiq.
While growing up. Salahuddin was highly influenced by his father who is also a stock trader.
Salahuddin started his career in 2019, during the worldwide pandemic. As a student studying in grade 11, Salahuddin decided to leverage the free time that he got during the lockdown and began gaining information about the stock markets. Having gained much inclination towards this subject, Salahuddin decided to pursue his career in the same field.
Within six months of his debut in the stock market, Salahuddin made a profit of $30,000. As of 2021, he controls over $112,000 worth of stocks and cryptos. Following his success, Salahuddin in the upcoming future intends to share his skills with other young people in order to help them become financially self-sufficient.
- "Meet Mohammed Salahuddin, aka The Wolf of Dubai, taking over the stock markets as a teenage trader". US Times Now. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- Robins, Derek (24 February 2021). "Keys to becoming a successful trader by a highly talented teenage trader, Mohammed Salahuddin". Entertainment Paper. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Mohammed Salahuddin is smashing all the myths with his trading skillset". Verna Magazine. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Mohammed Salahuddin: The man and the mind behind the exponential rise of Dubai's financial and trading industry". Midget Herald. 25 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "UAE: Here's how a 17-year-old stock trader tripled his savings in a year in Dubai". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Hustling His Way to The Top, Our Pick For Trader of the Quarter: Dubai's Talented Teenage Trader Mohammed Salahuddin, Known Online as The Wolf of Dubai | 📝 LatestLY". LatestLY. 16 June 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "timebulletin". timebulletin. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Determined to reach the pinnacle of success with his trading skills and instincts is Mohammed Salahuddin - Fab World Today". fabworldtoday.com. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- Robins, Derek (24 February 2021). "17 Year old Mohammad Salahuddin, takes over the stock market amid Covid-19 pandemic!". Stats Globe. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Meet Mohammad Salahuddin, who has struck gold with his immaculate trading strategies". Globe Stats. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Hustling His Way to The Top, Our Pick For Trader of the Quarter: Dubai's Talented Teenage Trader Mohammed Salahuddin, Known Online as The Wolf of Dubai". in.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "The Youngest Stock Marketer and Investor of Dubai, Mohammed Salahuddin, aka "The Wolf Of Dubai"". Resident Weekly. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- "Mohammed Salahuddin has stunned the world with his incredible trading instincts". All News Buzz. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 14 July 2021.