The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Min-Nan Yuefu is a nanguan performing arts troupe established in Taipei, 1961. Originally named “Min-Nan Guanfu Research Society”, it later changed to its current name “Taipei Min-Nan Yuefu Research Association”. In 1993, the troupe received the National Heritage Award for Nanguan Ensemble from the Ministry of Education. It is currently one of the active nanguan performing arts troupes in Taiwan.
In 1959, the “Su-Lien Yuefu” from the Philippines visited Taiwan and performed at the Cisheng Temple in Dadaocheng. Inspired by the performance, individuals including Tseng Hsiung, Wu Yung-hui, Chen Ping-huang, and Wu Chen started to recognize the significance of nanguan music. Wu Chen (originally from Quanzhou, China; his original name was Wu Shih-min), initiated the establishment of the Min-Nan Guanfu Research Society in 1961, as one of the earliest private nanguan troupes in the Taipei area, with the participation of fellow nanguan enthusiasts and Minnanese immigrants who had arrived in Taiwan after the Chinese Civil War. Notable musicians such as Wu Yen-dien from the Nan-Sheng Society and Singaporean overseas Chinese Huang Ching-piao were invited as resident instructors.
From the 1960s to the 1980s, Min-Nan Yuefu was highly active and maintained close connections with nanguan troupes in Southeast Asia. In 1963, they organized a nanguan opera training course featuring instructors including Hsu Hsiang, Li Hsiang-shih, Weng Hsiu-tang, Chen Ling-yun, and Chen Chang-jung. Trainees of this class, Wu Su-hsia included, were nicknamed the “Thirteen Beauties”. 
In 1965, Chen Chang-jung was appointed as the troupe's master, with Hsu Hsiang as the instructor of Liyun opera. In 1972, Wu Kun-jen was hired as an instructor. In 1973, the troupe changed its name to “Taipei Min-Nan Yuefu Research Association”. In 1983, it appointed Yu Fen-chi as a resident instructor. In 1992, the troupe held a nanguan study class.
- "閩南樂府". web.archive.org. Retrieved 2023-09-11.
- 呂鈺秀 (2003). 《臺灣音樂史》. 五南圖書. p. 371. ISBN 9789571134086.
- "南管音樂". 國家文化資產網. 中華民國文化部. Archived from the original on 2018-01-17. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- "台北市閩南樂府之十八". 南北管音樂主題知識網. 國立傳統藝術中心. Archived from the original on 2022-02-23. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- 林珀姬 (2015). 《南管樂語與曲唱理論建構》. 臺北市: 國立臺北藝術大學. p. 12. ISBN 9789860435900.
- 呂錘寬 (2011). 《南管音樂》. 晨星. p. 105. ISBN 9789861775227.
- "南管「十三金釵」". 國家文化記憶庫. 文化部. Archived from the original on 2022-02-10. Retrieved 2022-02-10.
- "吳素霞". 臺灣音樂群像. 國立傳統藝術中心臺灣音樂館. Archived from the original on 2022-02-10. Retrieved 2022-02-10.
- "重要傳統表演藝術-南管戲曲-保存者林吳素霞". 臺中市文化資產處. 2009-05-11. Archived from the original on 2022-02-10. Retrieved 2022-02-10.
- "國寶藝師 X 南管戲曲：林吳素霞 Su Xia Lin Wu", YouTube, 文化部文化資產園區 發展推廣中心1916工坊, 2021-08-02, archived from the original on 2022-02-10, retrieved 2022-02-10
- "2021曲間觀藝文資傳承工作坊－南管戲曲", YouTube, 文化部文化資產園區 發展推廣中心1916工坊, 2021-01-27, archived from the original on 2022-02-10, retrieved 2022-02-10
- 林鶴宜 (2015). 《臺灣戲劇史（增修版）》. 臺北市: 臺大出版中心. p. 241. ISBN 9789863500674.
- "吳昆仁人物年表". 臺灣音樂群像. 國立傳統藝術中心臺灣音樂館. Archived from the original on 2022-02-23. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- 呂錘寬 (2009). 《台灣傳統音樂現況與發展》. 國立臺灣傳藝總處籌備處傳藝中心. p. 119. ISBN 9789860175295.
This article "Min-Nan Yuefu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.