|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||University of Birmingham|
Mimi Nicklin is an internationally bestselling author, content creator and empathy advocate. A life long empathetic leader and creative mind she has a well known podcast and breakfast show.
Mimi grew up in England, on the south coast in a small rural town in Hampshire. She comes from a small and close family and her father was an ad-man. Committed to following her father's footsteps in the advertising industry she attended a boarding school in her teenage years followed by attending the University of Birmingham, UK and a career that began with WPP in London.
Mimi's career has seen her work all around the world and she has been an expat for over 13 years, working from London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Johannesburg and Cape Town. Having worked in over 27 markets from within some of the world's leading advertising agencies she is a strategic and creative marketing leader with a specialism in the emerging markets. 
In the media
- ↑ "#SUSASummit: Mimi Nicklin says we all have the power to change the empathy deficit". www.bizcommunity.com. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ "New breakfast show to help business leaders start the day with empathy". www.bizcommunity.com. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Mimi Nicklin, the UAE's leading empathy expert announces the launch of her debut book, Softening The Edge". www.zawya.com. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Nicklin, Mimi. "Autism, Alexithymia and Empathy: What you need to know". Parent. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ "Baby Brunch podcast: The parent's handbook to empathy and kindness". Jacaranda FM. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ "Mimi Nicklin takes a look at the global "empathy deficit", its impact on the world of business - Elite Business". elitebusinessmagazine.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ Nicklin, Mimi (2020-08-20). "Is low empathy killing our creativity?". The Media Online. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
- ↑ Percy, Sally. "How To Be A Mental Health Leader For Your Team". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-12-25.
This article "Mimi Nicklin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.