|Add a Photo|
Mildred Sledge was a screenwriter. She scripted several Texas Guinan movies. During two years she wrote seven Western themed screenplays in which she told the stories from a female perspective. The final Western screenplay she wrote was The Code of the West, a reconfiguration of Owen Wister's groundbreaking 1902 novelThe Virginian (novel).
- The Claws of Texas (1921)
- Code of Texas Storm (1921)
- The Heart of Texas (1921)
- The Soul of Texas (1921)
- The Girl of the Border
- Vengeance of Texas Grey
- Texas of the Mounted
- The Code of the West
- Sweethearts of the Sage: Biographies and Filmographies of 258 Actresses Appearing in Western Movies by Buck Rainey, McFarland, 1992 page 38
- Brode, Douglas (August 2013). Dream West: Politics and Religion in Cowboy Movies. ISBN 9780292748286.
- Lahue, Kalton C. (1971). Winners of the West: The Sagebrush Heroes of the Silent Screen. ISBN 9780498073960.
- Shirley, Glenn (1989). "Hello, Sucker!": The Story of Texas Guinan. ISBN 9780890156902.
- Rainey, Buck (1992). Sweethearts of the Sage: Biographies and Filmographies of 258 Actresses Appearing in Western Movies. ISBN 9780899505657.
This article "Mildred Sledge" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.