|Born||January 14, 1996|
Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)
Mikaela Phillips is an Australian actress, producer and presenter. She's known for her role of Faith Morgan on the Australian television drama series Counter Play.
Phillips was born in Melbourne, Victoria. Her mother, Chrys Phillips is of Italian and Jewish background, while her father has European background. Phillips has been acting since the young age of 6 and got her first role in CLOC Musical Theatre's production of Gigi. Phillips is an only child and spent her childhood growing up in Australia, until moving overseas to Los Angeles, California when she was 16 with her mum. 
2014–15: Career Beginnings, Entertainment Presenting
Phillips rise to recognition began when she became the youngest host ever -at age 18- to be accepted and become a part of the AfterBuzz TV network. Created by former E! host Maria Menounos and producer Keven Undergaro, AfterBuzz TV is the world's largest online network, receiving up to 1 billion downloads annually and has been nicknamed by industry professionals including renown agency William Morris Endeavor as the 'ESPN of TV Talk'. As an ongoing panel host for the weekly Supernatural after-show, Mikaela had the opportunity to interview several stars from the CW series and also went on to create content and secure one-on-one celebrity interviews for the networks 'Spotlight On' segments. Phillip's charismatic and innovational conversational style of reporting along with her determined work ethic is one of the reasons she was able to procure and produce interviews with some of today's biggest names including Jessica Lowndes, Nick Bateman (television personality) and Florida Georgia Line to name a few. 
2015-16: Returning Home, Afterbuzz Australia
Upon returning back home to Australia in late 2015, Phillips was appointed Head of Afterbuzz TV Australia where she continued to develop and produce content for the network in her home of Melbourne Australia. Afterbuzz TV Australia covered everything from red carpets, award shows and exclusive events with celebrity interviews. Phillips adorned the Australian Logie Awards red carpet two years in a row interviewing the likes of musical artists Conrad Sewell and Jimmy Barnes. In her time working on ABTV Australia, Phillips attended many events including the Alfa Romeo Portsea Polo interviewing Victoria's Secret Model Shanina Shaik and fellow Australian The Originals (TV series)|The Original's actress Phoebe Tonkin as well as Oz Comic Con with a fan favorite interview Keegan Allen from Pretty Little Liars. She also went on to succeed at scoring the only nationwide and exclusive interview with country music duo Florida Georgia Line on their Australian tour.  
2016-2018: Acting, Producing and Counter Play
In 2016, Phillips began working on the production of her successful Drama TV Series Counter Play. Cast as the independent, lovable and cluey Faith Morgan, Phillips also served as an Executive Producer on the 2-season series alongside the show's creator, writer and director, her mum Chrys Phillips. Known for her work on the project in both producing and acting capacities, Phillips and her mum also made history in creating their show, becoming the first ever Australian females to take an independently made and produced series to not only a commercial network Nine Network but to a worldwide streaming platform such as Amazon Video.   
|2003||The Great Outdoors (Australian TV series)||Herself||Guest|
|2013||Revenge (TV series)||Extra|
|2017–present||Counter Play||Faith Morgan||Main role|
- "Rising Star Spotlight: Introducing Mikaela Phillips - StarCentral Magazine". www.starcentralmagazine.com.
- "About AfterBuzz TV - AfterBuzz TV Network". afterbuzztv.com.
- Otterson, Joe (7 June 2018). "Maria Menounos, Keven Undergaro's AfterBuzz TV Partners With The Populist for Weekly Talk Series (EXCLUSIVE)". variety.com.
- Desk, TV News. "Jessica Lowndes Talks New Single and Upcoming Movie on AfterBuzz TV". broadwayworld.com.
- "After Show: 10x12 About a Boy". supernaturalgreece.gr. 5 February 2015.
- "Mikaela Phillips". stellmagazine.com.
- "Florida Georgia Line Sits Down With After Buzz TV In Australia!". bigloudmountain.com.
- "Mikaela Phillips Counter Play". girl.com.au.
- "An Aussie Version Of 'Gossip Girl' Is Coming To Nine & It's XOXO Bonza M8". September 11, 2018.
- "An Aussie 'Gossip Girl' Is Here & It's So Bad It's Good". Hit Network.
- "Actress Mikaela Phillips speaks with YEM". 2018-08-24.
- "Counter Play - Bringing a New Level of Drama to Amazon Prime". IdentifyLA : The Latest in Entertainment.
This article "Mikaela Phillips" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.