|Education||PhD in Biological and Environmental Engineering|
|Alma mater||Cornell University|
Michaela TerAvest is an assistant professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at Michigan State University. She received a PhD from Cornell University in 2014 and was appointed Research Associate at the California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences at the University of California, Berkeley from 2013-2015.  The goal of her research is to study the diversity of bacterial respiratory electron transport chains and to utilize synthetic biology approaches to enable electronic control of such bacterial metabolisms, specifically that of Shewanella Oneidensis.  
In the media
- Michaela TerAvest on twitter
- Michaela TerAvest - Google Scholar Citations
- Michaela TerAvest - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Michaela TerAvest on linkedin
- "MSU BMB Faculty Page". Michigan State University. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- "Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center Faculty Page". Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- "Current Research in the TerAvest Lab". Michigan State University. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
This article "Michaela TerAvest" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.