Michael J. Hartnett
Michael J. Hartnett (born July 12, 1945) is an American business executive, and mechanical engineer. He is the Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the RBC Bearings, Inc. He has been the President and Chief Executive Officer since 1992 and Chairman of the Board since 1993. The estimated Net Worth of Hartnett is at least $124 Million dollars as of 10 September 2019.
Early life and education
Growing up in Waterbury, CT, Michael Hartnett apprenticed at his dad's tool-and-die factory by starting, building a work ethic and a love of engineering that forms the DNA of his brand of entrepreneurship. Hartnett started his engineering career as a manufacturing engineer for Torrington Company
RBC bearings Inc
RBC Bearings, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of engineered precision bearings and products. RBC Bearings was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Oxford, CT. The RBC Bearings initial public offering (IPO) was effective on August 9, 2005, and closed on August 15, 2005. RBC Bearings became a public traded company under Hartnett's leadership.
RBC Bearings operates 35 plants in four countries. Employing more than 3,500 people, RBC Bearings is a well-known and respected supplier, with clients that include Boeing, Airbus, NASA, and the U.S. Department of Defense. Under Hartnett's leadership, the company's sales have grown from $35 million to nearly $700 million. RBC Bearings serves industrial, aerospace, and defense markets worldwide.
Honors and awards
Hartnett received Distinguished Alumni Award from the School of Engineering at the University of Connecticut in May 1999.He was inducted as a founding fellow of the UConn Academy of Distinguished Engineers in 2003. Hartnett was also elected to membership in the Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering in May 2006 in honor of his distinguished career achievements.
Hartnett is married, with two children and lives in Connecticut.
- Michael J Hartnett - wallmine
- Michael J Hartnett on bloomberg
- Michael J. Hartnett - Biography - MarketScreener.com
- Dr. Michael J. Hartnett | Management | RBC Bearings Inc
- Michael J Hartnett on linkedin
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://investor.rbcbearings.com/management/dr-michael-j-hartnett
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/person/14018486
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 https://wallmine.com/people/19829/michael-j-hartnett
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 https://www.courant.com/business/hc-rbc-oxford-main-street-20151123-story.html
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1324948/000104746905020940/a2160090zs-1a.htm
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/ROLL/company-people/executive-profile/56967
- ↑ https://www.newhaven.edu/news/blog/2018/key-to-success.php
- ↑ https://news.engr.uconn.edu/six-engineering-faculty-elected-to-case.php
This article "Michael J. Hartnett" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.