Mga Tulang Tulala
|Author||Kristian Sendon Cordero|
|Illustrator||Fabiana A. Arejola|
|Cover artist||Lex L. Tandog|
|Publisher||Goldprint Publishing House|
|Pages||122 (may vary)|
Mga Tulang Tulala: Piling Tula sa Filipino, Bikol at Rinconada is a poetry book authored by the Bikolano writer Kristian Sendon Cordero. It is the debut book of Kristian Sendon Cordero, a poet and fictionist from Iriga, Camarines Sur. It was published on 2004 under the Goldprint Publishing House, Inc. Some of the poems included here have appeared beforehand on several publications like Sumagang, Boronyog, Burak, Bikol Reporter, Bicol Mail, Sands and Corals, UP Literary Apprentice, Homelife, Sunday Inquirer Magazine, Hingowa, Bersong Bikol: Mga bago asin Dating Tingog(forthcoming), E-manila, Makata and Critical Survey of Philippine Literature. Fabiana A. Arejola conceptualized the cover of the book based on Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry, Starry Night. Lex L. Tandog designed the cover of the book. Literary criticisms were given by Rudy F. Alano, Abdon Balde, Paz Verdades M. Santos, G.B. Calleja, Carlo A. Arejola, and Fr. Andrew G. Recepcion which is also to be found in the book. The introduction for the book was given by a well-known Bikolano writer H. Francisco V. Peñones, Jr.  entitled "Pagbibigay Tinig sa Natulalang Rehiyon". The book has also received the Madrigal-Gonzalez Best First Book Award for 2006, an award which is given to the first book by a Filipino writer sponsored by Madrigal-Gonzalez family. Several of the known critics in the literary circle in the Philippines, such as National Artist Bienvenido Lumbera, Marne Kilates(poet and translator), Paz Verdades Santos(book author and editor) has provided positive reviews for Cordero's poetry.
- Cordero, Kristian Sendon (June 22, 2007). "Mga tulang tulala : piling tula sa Filipino, Bikol at Rinconada". Naga City : Goldprint Publishing House – via Trove.
- Cordero, Kristian Sendon (June 22, 2004). "Mga tulang tulala: piling tula sa Filipino, Bikol at Rinconada". Goldprint Publishing House – via Open WorldCat.
- "Kristian Sendon CORDERO | The International Writing Program". iwp.uiowa.edu.
- "Kristian Sendon Cordero". Words Without Borders.
- "Mga Tulang Tulala". www.goodreads.com.
- "Francisco V. Peñones Jr". PRRM.
- Cordero, Kristian, S. Mga Tulang Tulala: Piling Tula sa Filipino, Bikol at Rinconada.2004.Goldprint Publishing House, Inc.
- "Poetry not for the weak-hearted". GMA News Online.
- "In Focus: NCCA-funded Book Finalist in Madrigal-Gonzales Award".
- Jr, Juan Escandor (August 29, 2013). "From Bikol poetry to filmmaking". INQUIRER.net.
This article "Mga Tulang Tulala" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.