Melissa Di Donato
Melissa Di Donato
|Add a Photo|
|Education||- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Russian from Manhattanville Collegein New York,|
- MBA in International Businesss from American University,
- Master of Arts in Russian with a focus on Russian women authors from American University,
- Certificate from Herzen State Pedagogical University in St. Petersburg, Russia
|Known for||CEO of SUSE|
Early in her career, Melissa Di Donato became one of the few woman software developers who were working on enterprise resource planning system, SAP ERP|R3, being developed by SAP at the time. She had various positions at IBM, Salesforce, Oracle and eventually became the Chief Operating Officer of SAP for its ERP division.
In mid 2019, Di Donato was appointed as the CEO of SUSE becoming the first female CEO at SUSE. She is noted to have led a major change in the corporate culture including starting mentoring programs.
She was also the 2018 recipient of the Digital Masters Award by the Up Group. She has been named as "The Personality of the Year UK for Cloud Computing", ranked among "Top 10 most influential women in UK technology" for many years and was awarded the "Technology Woman of Achievement" award by Women in the City. She has been awarded the "Women in Tech forum" award.
Di Donato is a Non-Executive Director of Burgundy Technology Corp, and an Advisory Board Member of Capri Ventures. Additionally, she is the Chair of the Technology Group of the 30% Club, an advisory board member of Everywoman. and an executive in residence at Notion Capital. She is also the founder of the Inner Wings the foundation and is the author of three children's books.
- Vaughan-Nichols, Steven J. "SUSE names Melissa Di Donato new CEO". ZDNet.
- "Suse acquires Kubernetes management platform Rancher Labs".
- Bhartiya, Swapnil (February 28, 2020). "How Melissa Di Donato Is Going To Reinvent SUSE".
- Florentine, Sharon (January 31, 2020). "6 tips for becoming a better mentor". CIO.
- Phil La Duke (November 5, 2020). Melissa Di Donato: “Energy management”.
- Chan, Rosalie. "The CEO of SUSE says the coronavirus crisis may benefit the open source company, especially now that its biggest rival has been 'taken out' by IBM". Business Insider.
- "SUSE CEO: 'our strategy in addressing the main customer challenges'". April 15, 2020.
- "Former SAP COO, Melissa Di Donato, appointed CEO of SUSE". Information Age. 2019-07-22. Retrieved 2020-12-29.
- "Why SUSE just shelled out millions for Rancher Labs". Protocol. July 27, 2020.
- "Executive interview: Melissa Di Donato, CEO, SUSE". ComputerWeekly.com. Retrieved 2020-12-29.
- "Digital Masters Awards". theupgroup.
- "Don't be a lady; be a legend. Or the CEO of SUSE". April 17, 2020.
- Leprince-Ringuet, Daphne. "Open source is getting bigger and richer, says SUSE". ZDNet.
- Florentine, Sharon (November 27, 2019). "At SUSE, mentoring helps shape the future for women in tech". CIO.
- ""We collaborate fiercely and without boundaries" – an Interview with SUSE CEO Melissa di Donato". March 23, 2020.
- "Team - Melissa Di Donato". Notion vc.
- "inner wings - A confidence building foundation". Inner Wings.
This article "Melissa Di Donato" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.