The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Organization||Motto Motto Group|
|Title||Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)|
|Awards||QSR Media Special Recognition Award (2018)|
Matt Fickling is an Australian business person and the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) of Brisbane based Motto Motto Group. Fickling is an experienced business executive in the hospitality, retail, marketing and franchising industries.
As CCO at Motto Motto Group Fickling leads two brands: Motto Motto Japanese and KYOTO at home. Fickling joined Motto Motto in 2019, initially employed to lead the groups's marketing and franchising functions, but quickly rose to the top commerce role at the group in May 2020.
Previous to Motto Motto Group, Fickling was the Chief Executive Officer at Melbourne based burger chain, Huxtaburger. Fickling joined Huxtaburger in 2015 as Head of Operations, then Group General Manager and was appointed as the brand's first ever Chief Executive Officer. Fickling led Huxtaburger's franchise journey and is credited for its success and national growth with the Huxtaburger Board of Directors wishing him "all the best" at the time of his resignation in April 2019.
- "Matt Fickling takes on top commerce role at Motto Motto Japanese". May 27, 2020.
- "Home". Matt Fickling.
- "Motto Motto launches Japanese meal kit brand". Inside Retail. April 17, 2020.
- "Ex-Huxtaburger chief Matt Fickling to lead Motto Motto expansion". Inside Retail. October 8, 2019.
- "'Millennials expect more': Ex-Huxtaburger chief Matt Fickling is on a mission to shake up Australia's ramen game". SmartCompany. October 8, 2019.
- "Get to know Matt Fickling, the CEO of Huxtaburger". QSR Media.
- "Huxtaburger opens up for franchising". QSR Media.
- "Huxtaburger chief Matt Fickling resigns after taking business around Australia". SmartCompany. April 1, 2019.
- Matt Fickling on linkedin
- Matt Fickling on twitter
- Matt Fickling on instagram
- Huxtaburger chief Matt Fickling resigns after taking business around Australia
- Motto Motto Japanese Kitchen appoints Matt Fickling as franchising head
- motto motto appoints matt fickling as head of franchising
This article "Matt Fickling" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.