|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates, |
United Arab Emirates
|Services||Vehicle leasing and rental|
Massar is a publicly traded global transportation and logistics company headquartered in UAE. Massar started its operations in the year 1998 and manages a fleet of 16000 vehicles. The IPO of Massar was listed in the year 2011 in the Abu Dhabi stock exchange. 
In the year 1998 the Emirate of Abu Dhabi moved the water and electricity sector into the private sector, Massar was integrated as exclusively owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority. In the year 2005 Abu Dhabi Investment Company purchased 51% shares of Massar from Abu Dhabi Power Corporation, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority. Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA) bought 49% shareholding in Massar. The Abu Dhabi National Energy Company, PJSC (TAQA) (ADX: TAQA) is a government controlled energy holding company of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. TAQA (Arabic for Energy) is one of Abu Dhabi’s flagship companies and as such has an important role to play in helping to deliver the economic strategy of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The company currently operates in 11 countries across four continents. Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC is also a branch company of of Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority. In 2014 the company which was initially called Al Wathba Company for Central Services PJSC, changes its legal name to Massar.
In the media
- Massar (Company) linkedin page
- Massar (Company) facebook page
- Massar (Company) twitter page
- Massar (Company) instagram page
- Massar (Company) on bloomberg
- "Massar Solutions Announces First Abu Dhabi Share Float Since 2011". Gulf Business. January 5, 2015.
- "Massar Solutions PJSC - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com.
- "Massar Solutions moves focus from fleet to food in UAE". The National.
- "Massar Solutions signs hosting deal with Etisalat Digital". ITP.net.
- "Business Real Estate News | Technology | Travel Guide". www.ameinfo.com.
- "Massar Solutions IPO: Book closes on first Abu Dhabi float since 2011". CityAM. January 26, 2015.
- "Massar marks 1m man-hours without lost-time incident". Logistics Middle East.
- "Logistics". The Business Year.
- "UAE may see big switch to diesel vehicles after fuel pricing change". The National.
- "Massar Solutions celebrates one million safe man-hours | Ecargolog - Asia's Cargo & Logistics News Online".
- "Al Masaood Automobiles announces partnership with Massar Solutions". Day of Dubai - Dubai's Leading Information Portal | News | Jobs | Events.
- "Al Masaood Automobiles announces partnership with Massar Solutions". www.zawya.com.
- "Sharjah acquires stake in Invest Bank". www.gulftoday.ae.
- "UAE's KBBO Group said to plan $1bn IPO of merged subsidiaries". ArabianBusiness.com.
- "UAE's KBBO Group plans $1 bln-plus IPO of merged subsidiaries - sources". August 19, 2015 – via www.reuters.com.
- "Etisalat Group reports consolidated net profit in 2018". www.zawya.com.
- "The best way to rent a car in Dubai". Time Out Dubai.
This article "Massar (Company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.