The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Doctor of Business Administration,|
Master of Business Administration
|Years active||2014- present|
|Known for||Strategic Planning and Executive Office Manager, IFIA|
Masoud Shafaghi (Persian: born 31 August 1985) is an Iranian author, and has been awarded numerous national and international awards. He is Strategic Planning and Executive Office Manager at International Federation of Inventors Associations, a non-profit organization founded in 1968 IFIA Office in Geneva- Switzerland.
Masoud Shafaghi, Executive Office Manager of International Federation of Inventors Association- IFIA Office in Geneva- Switzerland (2021- present), holding the position of Strategic Planning and Coordination Manager at International Federation of Inventors Association- IFIA (2014- present). IFIA is a global organization in the field of invention which was founded in 1968 at Geneva, Switzerland having more than 100 organizations and countries participating in this NGO. Masoud has been awarded honorary diplomas from Germany, Kuwait, Switzerland, Croatia, Romania, Russia and Belgium since 2008. He has also won awards and medals at many top competitions and exhibitions including Germany, Belgium, Russia, Malaysia, South Korea, International Federation of Inventors Association - IFIA, Iran, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania, Croatia, West Asia. He is currently a consultant on personal branding, marketing and trade. In addition to lecturing at the TED talk series, he was also invited to speak at several world-renowned universities in Canada. Masoud has served as a mental advisor to a large number of inventors in their own countries and internationally that they have done a lot to achieve international success today. He is a high skilled international speaker who raises awareness among the audience in several areas such as: inventions, personal branding, strategic management, entrepreneurship and sustainable integration of people with disabilities. Masoud is also coaches many special innovators around the world.these training are in inventions fields as well as proceeding and developing the idea from invention to product and turning it into a business model.
In 2014 Masoud Shafaghi begin his career as a Strategic Planning Manager and Coordinator for IFIA Magazine, and also served as an editor of the publication. In 2021 he was appointed as the Executive Office Manager of the Geneva (IFIA )office by the President of IFIA in 2021. He currently serves on the board of international inventions events in multiple countries and helped to establish many national inventor's associations in countries.
Masoud's first book, "Development Skills in Innovation field" , is a practical guide for anyone who wants to develop his skills and creativity,and have a new perspective to the surrounding world.
- Challenging and opportunities for innovation management in today’s world
- Creativity , Innovation & Invention in Biomedical Engineering
- Personal Development Skills in Innovation field
Masoud Shafaghi holds multiple seminars annually, most of them with a "Creativity ,Innovation & Invention " and "Personal development skills" theme, with a fire walk mindset practice, exercises for strengthening different aspects of life that could be a productive and practical course and workshop.
Awards and Honors
Recognition of Masoud's outstanding achievements have been made by the IFIA, including the WIPO best innovator prize IN 2014 .Masoud Shafaghi is also the recipient of the America's most prestigious honors in science and engineering for achieving American concrete institute (ACI) gold medal for coming up with a new formula for the most strongest and toughest concrete The IFIA representative Mr. Masoud Shafaghi presented IFIA’s Best Invention Medal award.
Other achievements of Masoud Shafaghi:
- 2012 to 2014 Receiving 28 Medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze) and Special Prizes from International Inventions Exhibitions
- 2014 WIPO best innovator prize, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- 2014 Special Prize of Russia Minister of Education and science
- 2014 Special Prize of China Association of Inventions (CAI)
- 2013 Special Prize and Diploma of Hong Kong International Invention and Design Competition (IIDC)
- 2013 Special Prize of Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO)
- 2013 Special Prize of Diploma the National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT)
- 2013 Special Prize of Geneva International Inventions festival
- 2012 Special Prize of and Diploma Union of Croatian Innovators (UIH)
- 2012 Special Prize of Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA)
Masoud also attended several ceremonies on behalf of (IFIA) and presented annual invention competition prizes such as
- 2017 -2019 Representative of IFIA - in presenting award ceremony - INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF INVENTIONS OF GENEVA
- 2017 World intellectual property organization World Intellectual Property Organization| WIPO Committee on WIPO Standards (CWS)-Fifth Session Geneva
- 2016 World intellectual property organization World Intellectual Property Organization| WIPO Committee on Development and IP (CDIP)-Seventeenth Session Geneva
- "NEW APPOINTMENTS AT THE IFIA OFFICE IN GENEVA". www.ifia.com.
- "IRANIAN YOUNG INNOVATORS ARE MORE ACTIVE EVEN IN THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC". www.ifia.com.
- "IFIA ACADEMY STARTED SPECIAL INNOVATION TRAINING WITH IRANIAN INVENTORS". www.ifia.com.
- "IFIA MAGAZINE". www.ifia.com.
- "توسعه مهارتهای فردی و فنی در حوزه نوآوری". opac.nlai.ir.
- Shafaghi, Masoud. "Returning to Innovation, A Paradox or A Mind Strategy | Masoud Shafaghi | TEDxGilSquare" – via www.ted.com.
- "National Competitions". November 22, 2016.
- "National Research Council of Thailand - NRCT".
- "Udruga inovatora Hrvatske". www.inovatorstvo.com.
This article "Masoud Shafaghi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.