The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||November 25, 1959|
|Alma mater||St. Josepha's College|
|Relatives||Nighat Misbah (sister)|
Masarrat Misbah (born 25th November 1959) is a Pakistani entrepreneur, cosmetologist, and philanthropist. She has her halal makeup line and donation foundation.
She was born to the family of a businessman and a philanthropist woman. Her father, Mr. Mishah Uddin Khan, is a business tycoon, and mother a social worker. Masarrat Misbah spent the early years of her life in Karachi. she has a sister, Nighat Misbah. She graduated from St. Josepha's College there and received her education as a cosmetologist and beautician from, France UK, and Germany. She wanted to become a doctor because of early marriage could not achieve her goal. In 1970 she got divorced and had a son. She left for Europe, where she spent three years and tried her hardest to get into medical school. She received education about skin treatments, therapies, and other beauty-related fields.
In 1980 opened her Beauty salon with the name “Depilex” There were only a few beauty salons working in Pakistan. She claimed her items were Halal and would not harm the skin as much as other branded products did. The shades of the cosmetics were selected, keeping in mind the skin tone of the Pakistani women. The range became a success due to its safety features and brilliant quality. Her make-up skills quickly grabbed attention; she started directing the make-up for catwalk shows, advertising campaigns, and editorial shoots for the known Pakistani Fashion brands and Publications. She continued her business of beauty salons; along the way, she married again but ended in divorce.
2003 is considered one of the most important and moving events in her life. She was locking up her office a woman, in a veil, came to her and asked her for help. The woman's husband had thrown acid on her face, and this was the start of the first step towards establishing the Depilex "Smile Again Foundation" (DSF)
Misbah decided to help the victimized woman. She posted an ad in a newspaper about the Saloon helping acid victims, and a total of 42 women responded. In 2005, Misbah laid the foundations of "Depilex Smile Again" (DSF). The committee helped acid and kerosene oil victims as well as a rehabilitation center for the woman with whom society has been unjust. Helped women gain confidence and remarry.
She has received many awards the, "President’s Pride of Performance Award", ""the Excellence in Humanity Award at Hum Awards", and the "Lifetime Achievement Award at the LUX STYLE Awards for her achievements". She taught at Beauty Therapy at the West of England College of Beauty Therapy and the Shaw College, UK.
Masarrat Misbah in the media
- Desk, Magazine. "Masarrat Misbah taps into the emerging 'halal' market with MM Makeup". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Interview: Masarrat Misbah". Newsline. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Masarrat Misbah: A messiah for acid burn victims | Pakistan Today". www.pakistantoday.com.pk. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "T-Diaries: Masarrat Misbah". The Express Tribune. 2015-05-04. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Pride of Performance Honours Bestowed". Newsline. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "List of civil award winners". DAWN.COM. 2009-08-16. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Masarrat Misbah Received the Excellence in Humanity Award at Hum Awards 2018". Media Spring. 2018-07-31. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "The Iconic Masarrat Misbah Received the Excellence in Humanity Award at Hum Awards 2018". Runway Pakistan. 2018-08-01. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
This article "Masarrat Misbah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.