|Add a Photo|
|Add a Photo|
|Born||October 27, 1984|
Slany, Czech Republic
|Alma mater||The University of Economics, Prague|
|Literary movement||Keto diet|
Martina Slajerova (born October 27, 1984) is a Czech author, chef, and entrepreneur. Best known for writing The Keto Diet Cookbook, she is the author of the KetoDiet blog and KetoDiet app. She advocates a ketogenic diet.
In 2011, Slajerova was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, prompting a revised diet low in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and high in fat. Starting in 2011, she developed recipes and wrote about her experiences and cooking on the KetoDiet blog. She authored her first book “The KetoDiet Cookbook” and published through Fair Winds Press in 2015. In 2012, she and partner Nikos Konstas developed the KetoDiet app, available in iTunes Store and on Google Play. Her cooking has been featured in Women’s Health, Cosmopolitan magazine, BuzzFeed, and Glamour magazine, among others.
|2015||The KetoDiet Cookbook||Fair Winds Press||1592337015|
|2016||“Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets”||Fair Winds Press||1592337287|
|2017||“Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes Or Less”||Fair Winds Press||1592337619|
|2017||“Keto Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals”||Fair Winds Press||1592337805|
|2018||“The Beginner's KetoDiet Cookbook”||Fair Winds Press||1592338151|
|2016||“The Keto All Day Cookbook”||Fair Winds Press||1592338704|
|2016||“Super Low-Carb Snacks”||Fair Winds Press||1592339115|
|2016||“Keto Simple”||Fair Winds Press||1592339328|
|2016||“Sweet & Savory Keto Chaffles: 75 Delicious Treats for Your Low-Carb Diet”||Fair Winds Press||1592339727|
Martina Slajerova in the media
- "Keto Diets, Often Misunderstood, Can Be Successful". Medical Daily. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- "Six cool new healthy recipe/foodie books". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- "Así es la dieta más buscada (Sí, la 'keto')". Yahoo! Deportes. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- "If You're a Keto Newbie, This Keto Food Pyramid Tells You Exactly What to Eat". PopSugar. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Why the Unconventional Keto Diet Works (and How You Can Adhere to It)". Influencive. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Martina Slajerova: How a Hard Diet Led to an Innovative App". Inno & Tech Today. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "This Keto Diet App Is a Total Game Changer". PureWow. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Martina Slajerova". The Native Influence. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Could the Keto Diet Be a Digitally Native Solution to Hashimoto's Disease?". London Post. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Of Mice and (Women): One Entrepreneur's Mission to Provide a Customized Digital Keto Diet For You". The Odyssey Online. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "The 13 Best Keto Instagram Accounts to Help You Stick to Your Diet". Men’s Health. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Martina Slajerova wants you to try the Keto Diet — but it's not the diet you think it is". Grit Daily. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "What is the keto diet? What foods can you eat on the plan and is it good for weight loss?". The Evening Standard. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "9 Best Keto Apps Of 2020 That Make Sticking To The Diet *Way* Easier". Women’s Health magazine. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Here's How You Can Stick to Keto and Other Low-Carb Diets". New Theory magazine. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
This article "Martina Slajerova" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.