The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||December 8, 1968|
|Alma mater||Technical University of Dortmund|
Martin Bonnet (born 8 December 1968 in Essen) is a German engineer and university professor. He is managing director of the Institute for Applied Materials at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences where he also teaches materials science.
After graduating as an engineer at the Faculty of Chemical Engineering (today: Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Biology) at the Technical University of Dortmund, Bonnet obtained his doctoral degree in 1999. Following his studies Bonnet worked as a leading executive in the field of research and development at the company Sika-Trocal.
After being appointed professor for materials science and polymer engineering in 2004 Bonnet manages the Institute for Applied Materials at the Faculty of Process Engineering, Energy and Mechanical Systems at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences as a director since 2009.
Since 2012 Bonnet is a visiting professor at the institute for Biomechanics and Orthopedics at German Sports University Cologne. He also held visiting professorships at the German-Jordanian University in Jordan and the Beijing University of Chemical Technology in China. Bonnet is an active member of the resources committee to the post-graduate institute of North Rhine-Westphalia (Graduierteninstitut NRW).
Bonnet has his own YouTube channel since 2016 called „Welt der Werkstoffe“ with more than 20.000 subscriptions and more than 2.5 million views. On the channel Bonnet publishes educational videos on the subject of materials science but also entertaining videos about the topic.
- Winner of the state teaching award of the state of North Rhine Westphalia 2019 in the category academic teaching
- Winner of the teaching award 2019 Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Gamification as a Serious Game in the mandatory module of the undergraduate class „Werkstofftechnik“
- Fellowship for innovations in digital academic teaching, awarded by the Stifterverband (Gamification as a Serious Game)
- Winner of the teaching award 2013, Cologne University of Applied Sciences (inverted-classroom concept)
In the media
- "Graduierteninstitut NRW: English". www.gi-nrw.de. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "Welt der Werkstoffe". YouTube. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "Ministerin Pfeiffer-Poensgen verleiht ersten Landeslehrpreis NRW | Das Landesportal Wir in NRW". www.land.nrw (in Deutsch). 2019-11-19. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "TH Köln verleiht Lehrpreis - TH Köln". www.th-koeln.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "Lehrfellows 2018: Martin Bonnet". Stifterverband (in Deutsch). 2018-11-21. Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- "Lehrpreis 2013 - TH Köln". www.th-koeln.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-05-11.
- Prof. Dr. Martin Bonnet - Personendetailseite - TH Köln
- Martin Bonnet youTube channel
- Martin Bonnet on instagram
- Martin Bonnet | Publons
- Martin Bonnet - Publications - The Academic Family Tree
- Martin Bonnet | The Forum of Christian Leaders online
- Flipped classroom: Martin Bonnet teaches on YouTube
- Kunststofftechnik | Martin Bonnet - Springer
This article "Martin Bonnet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.