Martha M. Lauzen
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Martha M. Lauzen
|Add a Photo|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Employer||San Diego State University|
|Organization||Center for the Study of Women in Television and Film|
Dr. Martha M. Lauzen is the executive director of the Center for the Study of Women in Television and Film as well as a professor of film and television at San Diego State University. She also holds a doctorate from the University of Maryland and M.A. and B.A. degrees from the University of Iowa. Her Center conducts extensive research on different aspects of women in film, working both on screen and behind the scenes, which has contributed to the newfound emphasis on diversifying Hollywood. Lauzen is the author and creator of these annual studies analyzing information regarding women working in film (The Celluloid Ceiling) and television (Boxed In), as well as numerous articles she has written examining women’s employment patterns and representation in the industry.
Dr. Lauzen has been working on her research for over 20 years. When she first began, there was only a small selection of articles and studies discussing the inequities in pay and opportunity within the film industry.
- "About Us – Center for the Study of Women in Television & Film". Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "School of Theatre, Television, and Film". ttf.sdsu.edu. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- Martha M. Lauzen's research while affiliated with San Diego State University and other places
- About Us – Center for the Study of Women in Television & Film
- Martha M. Lauzen - School of Theatre, Television, and Film
- Martha Lauzen | Women and Hollywood
- Martha M. Lauzen | HuffPost
- Fantastic report by Dr. Martha M. Lauzen... - She's Beautiful
- The Celluloid Ceiling, by Martha M. Lauzen, PH.D. - Films42
This article "Martha M. Lauzen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.