The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Novi Sad, Serbia
|Alma mater||University of Music and Performing Arts|
Marko Dzomba (also Marko Džomba; Марко Џомба born in Novi Sad, Serbia) is an internationally active saxophonist.
Life and Career
Marko dzomba was born in Novi Sad, Serbia where he attended the ''Isidor Bajic'' music conservatory. Later on he studied in Vienna, Austria at the University of Music and Performing Arts. Marko Dzomba's upcoming performances, as a soloist, include concerts at the Great Hall of the Konzerthaus in Vienna with the Jeunuesse Orchester Wien, in China with the Suzhou Symphony Orchestra under the baton of James Judd, in the Great Hall of the Musikverein Vienna with the Webern Kammerphilharmonie under the baton of Vladimir Kiradjiev, at the Tchaikovsky Hall with the Moscow Radio-symphony orchestra, just to name a few. Marko has performed in countries, such as England, France, Germany, Norway. China, Austria, Serbia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania...
- "Casinos Austria Rising Star Award 2016". mdw-Magazin. 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- "Wiener Jeunesse Orchester / Dzomba / Stockhammer". Wiener Konzerthaus (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- "来自2020的第一声祝福！苏州交响乐团新年音乐会，用zui优雅的姿势步入新年". www.wxnmh.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- "mdw - Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst Wien". musikverein.wien. Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- "mdw Artists". www.mdw.ac.at. Retrieved 2020-12-21.
This article "Marko Dzomba" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.