The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||May 24, 1976|
|Occupation||Cricket player (batsman)|
His batting style is right-handed, and his bowling style is low Left-arm orthodox spin.
Fuzes played for Team Australia in the 1997 Maccabiah Games in Israel.
In October 2005 Fuzes hit a Century (cricket) for Optimists against Millenium in the 2005 Cathay Pacific/Standard Chartered Hong Kong International Cricket Sixes tournament, sanctioned by the International Cricket Council. In November 2005 he hit a century in the Sunday League as Optimists defeated Templars. In 2005 he was the top run-getter for Optimists.
In September 2006 as Optimists skipper he hit a century against Scorpions in the opening round of the 2006-07 Hong Kong Cricket Association Sunday League. In October 2006 Hong Kong named Fuzes to its squad for the Hong Kong Sixes tournament at Kowloon Cricket Club, where he played in November.
- "Son of Sachin Tendulkar makes Australian debut". ABC News. January 11, 2018.
- "Mark Fuzes". Cricinfo.
- "1997, Israel, English". The Jerusalem Post.
- "Mark Fuzes, Manoj Cheruparambil, Chris Gillard and Renee Montgomery star in the latest round of matches". ESPN. October 31, 2005.
- "Fuzes, Kratzmann and Ahmed score centuries whilst Norris and Khan claim six wickets in the latest round of league matches". ESPN. November 21, 2005.
- "Fuzes stars with bat and ball," South China Morning Post.
- "Mark Fuzes strikes a century as reigning champions stumble in first day action". ESPN. September 5, 2006.
- "Hong Kong name sixes squad". Cricket Europe.
- "Boje helps SA to Hong Kong Sixes". Cricket Web.