Mariela Anchipi (Buenos Aires, Argentina; June 29 of 1977), better known as La Chipi, is a dancer, choreographer, vedette and model argentine who is the wife of the comedian, :es:Dady Brieva|Dady Brieva, and together they have two children, Felipe and Rosario.
Mariela was in all editions of the program of reality Argentine, Showmatch, a dance program, where she was the choreographer of figures such as Dady Brieva, Julio Iglesias, Jr., Luciana Salazar, Nicole Neumann, Iliana Calabró, Hernán Piquín, among others.
Mariela Anchipi was born on June 29 of 1977 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Is a dancer since she was a child and from a young age a classical dancer, at 18 she had an affair with her as a classical music dancer, Hernán Piquín, but they were only engaged for a few months. In 2001, was as a dancer in the television program, Petti en vivo, she said that she was accused by the host, Roberto Pettinato, and she also explicitly said that she groped her and licked her back, and many dancers from the program also reported the same events, although she decided not to report Pettinato. Mariela met her current husband (Dady Brieva) in the group MiDaChi, in which she was a dancer, in 2006 she was her choreographer, in 2008 they began their courtship, and they married in 2012, and They have two children, Felipe Brieva, who was born in 2010 and Rosario Brieva, who was born in 2013. She was many times in Showmatch and many times she went very far in the dance competition, she was twice runner-up, and twice winner 
On the television program, Infama, they claimed that Mariela had undergone more than 9 operations, but Chipi denied this saying that she had only entered the operating room once, and that it was for health, not for aesthetics. Anchipi was also a participant, in 2017 he participated with Mauro Caiazza and his choreographer was Matías Ramos, from the rhythm of Disco Music to the rhythm of Tango and from the Merengue to the rhythm of Tribute (only two rhythms) was Georgina Tirotta, Chipi was eliminated along with Jey Mammon against Micaela Viciconte. 
In 2018 she was part of the "BAR-SM" (Video assistant referee) together with Lourdes Sánchez and Jorge Moliniers, they could go up or down a point depends on whether there was an error in the choreography, and it was Natalie Weber's replacement in the Duel of the Freedom and in the Synchronization.  In 2019 Mariela was a participant with Jorge Moliniers, but entered the fourth rhythm of the contest (Argentine Cumbia) and her choreographer was María Valencia, and they were eliminated in the rhythm of Argentine Rock. In 2021 she entered the fifth rhythm of the contest (Ballroom dance) as a replacement for Sofía "Jujuy" Jiménez   and entered as the official starter in the rhythm of Argentine Cumbia| Cumbia with Nicolás Schell and his coach was Antonella Campaniello, but they were eliminated in the following rhythm (Salsa|Trio sauce) that he did together with Dan Breitman.
Anchipi currently has a project with her three sisters, about the remodeling of an apartment.
|2001||Petti en vivo||Dancer||Staff dancer||Azul TV|
|2006||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 1||Choreographer||Choreographer of Dady Brieva and Maria Leonor Ocha
|2006||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2||Choreographer||Choreographer of Miguel del Sel and Maria Leonor Ochoa
|2006||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 3||Choreographer||Choreographer of Luciana Salazar and Luís David Jazmín
|2007||Bailando por un sueño 2007|Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2007||Choreographer||Choreographer of Iliana Calabró and Maximiliano Diorio
|File:Canal13 logo.png|left|frameless|22x22pxEltrece|Canal Trece|
|Choreographer of Claudia Fernández and Maximiliano Diorio|
|2008||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2008||Choreographer||Coreógrafa de Carolina Baldini y Paulo Pederna
|2009||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño Kids||Choreographer||Choreographer of Paulo Maurizi and Candela Rodríguez
|El Musical de tus Sueños||Choreographer||Choreographer of Nicole Neumann
|2010||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2010||Choreographer||Choreographer of Luciana Salazar and :es:Pier Fritzsche|Pier Fritzsche
«Luciana Salazar voluntarily abandons»
|2011||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2011||Choreographer||Choreographer of Hernán Piquín and Noelia Pompa
|2012||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2012||Choreographer||Choreographer of Hernán Piquín and Noelia Pompa
|Susana Giménez||Invited||Guest multiple times with Dady Brieva||left|frameless|22x22pxTelefe|
|2014||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2014||Choreographer||Choreographer of Hernán Piquín y Cecilia Figaredo
|2015||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2015||Choreographer||Choreographer of Luciana Salazar and Jorge Moliniers
|La Noche de Mirtha Legrand||Invited||Invited multiple times||left|frameless|22x22pxeltrece|
|2016||Bailando 2016|Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2016||Choreographer||Choreographer of Julio Iglesias, Jr. and Julieta Vaccarelli
|File:Isotipo eltrece 2016.png|left|frameless|22x22pxeltrece|
|Choreographer||Choreographer of Nicole Neumann and Jorge Moliniers|
|Morfi, todos a la mesa||Invited||left|frameless|22x22pxTelefe|Telefé|
|2017||Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2017||Participant||Participant with Mauro Caiazza
|2018||Bailando 2018|Showmatch: Bailando por un sueño 2018||BAR-SM||Lourdes Sánchez and Jorge Moliniers||File:Eltrece logotipo 2021.jpg|left|frameless|22x22pxeltrece|
|Replacement||Replacement of Natalie Weber |
|La peña de Morfi||Invited||left|frameless|22x22pxTelefe|Telefé|
|2019||Showmatch: Súper Bailando||Participant||Participant with Jorge Moliniers
|2019||Chismoses||Invited||frameless|22x22pxNet TV (Argentina)|Net TV|
|2020||El muro infernal||Contestant||Contestant invited||left|frameless|22x22pxTelefé|
|2021||Showmatch La Academia||Participant||Participant with Nicolás Schell
|2018||Somos Radio AM 530|||
|2021||Agarrate Catalina - La Once Diez|||
- de 2012, 30 de Noviembre. "Dady Brieva se casó con Mariela Anchipi". infobae (in español). Retrieved 2022-01-29.
- de 2021, 21 de Julio. "Los hijos de Dady Brieva y Mariela Anchipi divirtieron a todos en la pista de ShowMatch: "Parecen el Dúo Pimpinela en chiquito"". infobae (in español). Retrieved 2022-01-29.
- Clarín.com (2018-02-01). "La confesión de La Chipi: 'Pettinato no me puede sostener la mirada'". Clarín (in español). Retrieved 2022-01-29.
- She left her team in 2012, but they won anyway, and technically won three times
- People chose Chipi with 11.38%, Jey Mammon with 36.36% and Micaela Viciconte continued in the program, with 51.99%
- He went to the vote of the people, where He beat Inés Stork (the mother of the jury, :es:Laurita Fernández) with 50.19%, and Inés was eliminated with 49.81%
- Obtained 33 points
- They went to the duel and to the audience vote, only 22.90% elected them and they were eliminated against :es:Karina (cantante argentina) | Karina "La Princesita" who followed, with 77.10%
- He was in the rhythms of Ballroom dance|Ballroom Samba, Reggaeton, Quartet (Duel), Disco Music (Duel), Ballroom dance (Duel) and Pole dance.
- She danced with Ignacio Saraceni
- She went to the duel, and in it did a Tango dance with live singers, with :es:Guillermo Fernández (cantante)|Guillermo Fernández and :es:Matías Carrica|Matías Carrica, but went to the public vote where she was eliminated with 41.3% against Lionel Ferro, who was left with 58.7% of the votes.
- "Eliminado de La Academia 2021: La Chipi se despidió del certamen por decisión del público". eltrece. 2021-08-31. Retrieved 2022-01-19.
- "Redirect Notice". www.google.com. Retrieved 2022-01-19.
- Carolina wanted to change choreographer
- Just for two rounds
- "Thriller | Espectáculos de acá" (in español). Retrieved 2022-01-20.
- "Mariela 'La Chipi' Anchipi: "No me imagino a Tinelli como Presidente"". RadioCut. Retrieved 2022-01-29.
- "Revelaron un detalle sexual sobre Dady Brieva". Radio Mitre (in español). 2021-07-30. Retrieved 2022-01-29.
- "Mixcloud". www.mixcloud.com. Retrieved 2022-01-29.
This article "Mariela Anchipi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.