The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Carlos Rabanal Castelao
1 October 1980
Carlos Rabanal Castela was born on 1 October 1980, known as Marco Lux, is a Spanish painter residing in Hamburg, Germany.
Themes and works
His works reveal "The Fantastic Reality", a trend originated by the artist that combines surrealism with what is omitted and hidden in today's society.  Through bright and striking colors his works are an introspection of life and love, often characterized by controversy using a critical, provocative l vision of issues such as; religion and people's rights.  Uncensored sexuality is also part of his aesthetic, questioning from his personal perspective issues that are exposed to social scrutiny, through various thematic collections that defend the rights to freedom of expression, ideological and sexuality. Presenting his erotic art in nude oils full of eroticism and sensuality. In 2019, he attends the blood donation marathon at the Severo Ochoa Hospital in Madrid, where he donated his work “Sangre de Lux”.   In 2020, he makes a collection in honor to the Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, with three works that highlight the artist's cultural legacy. 
In the media
- "Entrevista al pintor Alemán Marco lux". www.rdinformativa.com (in español). 2020-11-18.
- "¿ESCANDALO? Marco Lux presento nueva colección inspirados en textos bíblicos con una visión moderna". lasmilesima.com (in español). 2020-11-19.
- "El leonés Marco Lux dona una obra al Severo Ochoa". Diario de León (in español). 2019-11-19.
- "Récord de donación de sangre en el Maratón 'Sangre de Lux' del Hospital Severo Ochoa". www.comunidad.madrid (in español). 2019-11-27.
- "Marco Lux nos presento su nueva colección". www.laotrapagina.com.ar (in español). 2020-10-29.