|Born||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Instruments||Electric and Acoustic Bass|
|Associated acts||Olivia Holt, Mitchel Musso|
He is best known for his unique style of bass playing and for creating solo bass arrangements of songs, many of which have gone viral across social media and have been viewed and shared millions of times on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
He has also played and toured with many artists including Olivia Holt, Mitchel Musso, Billy Unger, Mark Salling, Lilian Garcia, Porcelain Black, Ricky Rebel, Carly Smithson, Steve Rushton amongst many other local Los Angeles artists.
Marcelo Feldman attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA from 2003-2006.
After graduating from Berklee in 2006, he spent a year in Boston playing in local wedding bands and corporate bands in order to gain more experience as a performer and save up money to move to Los Angeles.
In early 2007, he made the move to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of being a session and touring bassist.
In late 2006 just before the move, Feldman began posting videos on Youtube playing covers in many different styles. He did this in order to have videos online to show music directors and musicians he would meet and connect with in Los Angeles. This was before Instagram and Facebook video existed, social media videos were not popular yet and very few people were doing this back then. 
This not only planted the seed for what would eventually become his Youtube and social media career (his channel now has over 100K subscribers), but one of those videos also caught the attention of Mitchel Musso’s music director and led to one of his first big breaks in the LA music scene- touring with Musso, who at the time was starring alongside Miley Cyrus in the hit TV show Hannah Montana.
Feldman has since worked and toured with many artists, played on TV shows like the Today Show, Tonight Show, Glee, Disney’s “So Random!” and movies like Rock of Ages.
- "Tears In Heaven Sounds Heavenly As A Bass Arrangement". I Love Classic Rock.
- Brown, Corey (10 November 2012). "Marcelo Feldman: Jackson 5's "I'll Be There" Solo Bass Cover". No Treble.
- Marcelo Feldman plays on the Today Show with Olivia Holt. YouTube. 18 April 2017.
- Marcelo Feldman plays on So Random! with Mitchel Musso. YouTube. 25 June 2011.
- Marcelo Feldman plays on Walmart Soundcheck with Mitchel Musso. YouTube. 25 April 2011.
- Marcelo Feldman plays on Yahoo! Music with Mark Salling. YouTube. 20 July 2011.
- Marcelo Feldman playing with Lilian Garcia. YouTube. 3 April 2012.
- Marcelo Feldman plays with Steve Rushton at Disneyland. YouTube. 28 June 2009.
- Marcelo Feldman plays with Billy Unger at the OC Fair. YouTube. 28 June 2009.
- Lewis, Jayme (March 2020). "The Bassist Podcast No. 86 - Marcelo Feldman (aka The Bass Wizard)". The Bassist Podcast.
- Marcelo Feldman Gig Vlogs. YouTube.
This article "Marcelo Feldman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.