Malki Means King
Malki Means King
|Add a Photo|
|Birth name||Samuel Henry Malki|
|Born||January 28, 1986|
|Origin||Berkeley, California, U.S.|
|Genres||Hip hop music|
|Labels||B Town (BMG) Music Group|
Samuel Henry Malki (born January 28, 1986), known professionally as Malki Means King, is an American rapper and songwriter from Berkeley, California.
Malki has been a recording artist since 2005, creating original hip-hop and rap songs. His music style is based around having fun, which led him to wear a crown while performing, and in public. In 2017 he released the viral hit "Mansion," which blew up on Facebook and certified him as a rising rapper. Malki Means King was the 2020 champion of "Beats 2 Bars", a nationwide rap contest hosted on social media by the radio station HOT 97|Hot 97 in New York. He is well known for the "Diamond Tester Challenge" on Tik Tok - a series of videos in which he comically tests the authenticity of his diamonds.
In the media
- ↑ "Who is Malki Means King? Facts about the Hip-Hop Star on Tik Tok". Earn The Necklace. Retrieved April 6, 2021.
- ↑ "MALKI MEANS KING NET WORTH". Skinny Ninja Mom. Retrieved April 6, 2021.
- ↑ "Malki Means King Net Worth, Personal Life, Career & Earnings". OtakuKart. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- ↑ "AND THE WINNER IS... SNIPES USA PRESENTS THE BEATS2BARS SOUNDBOOTH CHAMPION!". No Cap Rap. Retrieved April 11, 2021.
- ↑ "Snipes USA Sound Booth - Beats 2 Bars Challenge". Snipes USA. Retrieved April 6, 2021.
- ↑ "Beats 2 Bars". Hot 97. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
- ↑ "TikTok Viral Diamond Tester Challenge: How to Fake Your Accessories and Get Those Ice!". Tech Times. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
This article "Malki Means King" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.