|Add a Photo|
|Education||Doctor of Psychological Science|
|Alma mater||National University of Ireland, Galway|
Coyne is a child clinical psychologist from Galway, Ireland. In 2007, she earned her Doctor of Psychological Science at the National University of Ireland, Galway. Her thesis was structured around social implications of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. She is also a lecturer at the National University of Ireland Galway. Coyne's work as a columnist covering health-related topics in Irish media was nominated at the Mental Health Media Awards 2019.
- Anxiety (2019)
- Love In, Love Out - A compassionate approach to parenting your anxious child (2020)
In the media
- "Dr. Malie Coyne - RTE". RTÉ. 12 January 2018.
- McGarrigle, Saoirse (9 April 2019). "Top child psychologist Dr Malie Coyne claims cash shouldn't stop kids getting into sport". Irish Mirror.
- "Can you explain what causes teenagers to kill?". Newstalk.
- "Dr. Malie Coyne - Clare FM". Clare FM. 24 September 2015.
- "NUI Galway on RTE Brainstorm: How to build a happy baby". National University of Ireland Galway.
- "'Compassion and calm are contagious too' - Dr Malie Coyne". Independent.ie.
- "The Irish Times shortlisted for mental health media awards". Irish Times.
- "Headline Mental Health Awards 2019". College Psychiatrists of Ireland. 5 December 2019.
- "Dr Malie Coyne - Harper Collins Australia". Harper Collins. 29 April 2020.
- Anxiety. Malie Coyne, 2020. Galeway, Ireland. April 2019. ISBN 978-0008308124.CS1 maint: others (link)
- Love In, Love Out - A compassionate approach to parenting your anxious child. Malie Coyne, 2020. Galeway, Ireland. 14 May 2020. ISBN 9780008332990.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "'Glossing over anxiety will not make it go away'". Independent.ie. 19 August 2019.
- Dr. Malie Coyne on twitter
- Dr. Malie Coyne on facebook
- Dr. Malie Coyne on linkedin
- Dr. Malie Coyne on instagram
- How to Mind Yourself, with Dr Malie Coyne | A Lust For Life
- Dr Malie Coyne - RTE
- Malie Coyne - Speaker Solutions