|Formation||December 7, 2019|
|Owner||Kent Digital Media Group C.I.C|
Maidstone Radio is a community radio station serving the residents of Maidstone, the county town of Kent. Maidstone Radio is completely volunteer-led and aims to provide opportunities to those who are looking to gain media experience, whilst provide a community information service to the residents of Maidstone. Currently, Maidstone Radio is available via the station's website, through smart speaker and on mobile devices. Maidstone Radio works alongside other organisations such as Maidstone Borough Council and the Maidstone Community Support Centre which is where the station operates from.
The station launched on the 7th December 2019 and currently airs online, through their website, on a smart speaker and through mobile devices. Maidstone Radio is owned by Kent Digital Media Group C.I.C and operates from the Maidstone Community Support Centre. The station operates 24/7 and is managed solely by volunteers who work and live in and around Maidstone. The station brand is "Bringing Radio Back to Maidstone", previously Maidstone was home to 'County Town Radio' (CTR FM) until November 2006, when it was taken over by the KM Group and is now known as KMFM which covers the Kent county. Maidstone Radio is bringing radio back for the residents and business in Maidstone and will be focused purely on Maidstone community-related information, as well as opening opportunities to the community who to get into radio broadcasting.
In the media
- Maidstone Radio on Facebook
- Maidstone Radio on Instagram
- Maidstone Radio's channel on YouTube
- Maidstone Radio on Twitter
- Maidstone Radio - media.info
- Listen to Maidstone radio stations online - best Maidstone
- Maidstone Radio, listen live
- Maidstone Radio | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn
- Maidstone Radio radio stream - Listen online for free
- Maidstone Radio Goes Live! – In Maidstone
- Local radio stations for Kent and Medway
- Maidstone Radio Stations - Listen Online - Streema
This article "Maidstone Radio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.