The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
محمودرضا اسماعیلی زند
|Born||7 August 1985|
|Known for||30 Days A Week|
Mahmoodreza Esmailizand ( born August 1985 in Tehran) is an Iranian film director, screenwriter and Film producer.
Mahmoodreza Esmailizand was born on 07 August 1985, in Tehran, Iran.
He graduated in 2011 from the computer department of the Islamic Azad University.
Mahmoodreza's first short-length debut film Le Cliche (2018) was successful and participated in many international film festivals. It was premiered at Jhelum International Film Festival in India and has received an Award for Best Cinematography for this film from Filmsaaz.  He also get an Award for Best Picture (ITSO Time Travel) for his film 30 Days A Week from MagikalCharm FIlm Festival.
In 2019, his experimental film 30 Days A Week, and in 2020 his second short narrative film Power Which Can Be Abused had been screened and distributed by Collectif Jeune Cinéma ( the first experimental cinema distribution cooperative founded in France in 1971) in Paris. 
|2018||Le Cliche||Yes||Yes||Yes||Won Best Cinematography from Filmsaaz|
|2019||30 Days A Week||Yes||Yes||Yes||Won Best Picture (ITSO Time Travel) from MagikalCharm Film Festival|
|2020||A Man With Impression||Yes||No||Yes||Filmed in France|
|2020||Power Which Can Be Abused ||Yes||No||Yes||Premiered in France|
- Template:Cite web http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/fiche auteur.php?auteur=1251 Collectif Jeune Cinéma for access-date=20 October 2019
- "Record 15 Iranian Films In Jehlum Film Festival" (Press release). The Art and Experience Institute of Iranians Cinema. 12 February 2019. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- Template:Cite web https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9561462/awards?ref =tt awd IMDB page of Le Cliche (2018)
- Template:Cite web http://www.magikalcharm.com/awards-2019/ MagikalCharm Film Festival
- Template:Cite web https://www.sensesofcinema.com/2007/feature-articles/experimental-cinema-bassan/
- *"Record Esmailizand's films distributed by Collectif Jeune Cinéma" (Press release). Collectif Jeune Cinéma. 20 November 2020. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- Template:Cite web http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/fiche.php?film=2650/ 30 Days A Week at CINEMA
- Template:Cite web http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/fiche.php?film=2775 Power Which Can Be Abused at CJCINEMA
- Template:Cite web https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9561462/?ref =nm knf t1 Le Cliche (2018) – IMDB
- Template:Cite web https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10085840/?ref =nm knf t2 30 Days A Week (2019) – IMDB
- Template:Cite web https://letterboxd.com/film/30-days-a-week/ 30 Days A Week (2019) – Letterboxd
- Template:Cite web https://kinosmena.by/en/film/ede44bcfe9e3d881b15a2e49c455d140/ The Paradise at The Minsk International Short Film Festival "Kinosmena" en
- Template:Cite web https://www.betaseries.com/en/film/83840-power-which-can-be-abused Power Which Can Be Abused en
- Template:Cite web https://www.vodkaster.com/films/power-which-can-be-abused/1404769 Power Which Can Be Abused (2020) – Letterboxd
This article "Mahmoodreza Esmailizand" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.