Madad Ali Sindhi
Madad Ali Sindhi
|Born||12 October 1950|
Madad Ali Sindhi is a famous Pakistani writer columnist and journalist who belongs to Sindh a southern province of Pakistan.
Madad Ali Sindhi was born to Allah Bux Qureshi on 12 October 1950 in Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan. According to incyclopedia Sindhiana by Sindhi Language Authority Hyderabad, he got primary education from Fatima primary school Hyderabad, Sindh.He did his matriculation from Govt. Boys school Hyderabad. He received degree of B.A from Sachal Sarmast|Sachal arts and commerce college Hyderabad. He passed M.A from university of Sindh, Jamshoro. He started writing from 1968 as well as took part in politics. He remained organizer of Hyderabad Sindh for Awami League of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 1969. He is member of board of governors body of Sindhi Language Authority.
- History of Sindh by the Culture Department of Sindh Pakistan. 
- Ancient Sindh
- Koonja bee kaee koonja.
Writer Madad Ali Sindhi was rewarded with a presidential civil award pride of performance by Govt. Of Pakistan on 14 August 2021 regarding his rendered services in Sindhi literature.
- ↑ "Sindhi short stories' anthology unveiled at SU – Business Recorder". Retrieved 2021-08-24.
- ↑ Reporter, The Newspaper's Staff (2018-03-01). "Sindhi fiction writer Ali Baba remembered". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- ↑ "General Hosh Muhammad Sheedi, Hyderabad". heritage.eftsindh.com. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- ↑ "Tribute paid to Ali Baba on his 1st death anniversary". Daily Times. 2017-08-10. Retrieved 2021-10-05.
- ↑ "Madad Ali Sindhi (مدد علی سندھی) – ICF". Retrieved 2021-08-24.
- ↑ "A festival of literature and love". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2021-08-24.
- ↑ "Renowned Writer Madad Ali Sindhi speaks out about Life Experiences : zektvofficial". reddit. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- ↑ "A peek into Sindh's rare history". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2021-10-05.
- ↑ "Bio-bibliography.com - Authors". www.bio-bibliography.com. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- ↑ "مدد علي سنڌي : (Sindhianaسنڌيانا)". www.encyclopediasindhiana.org. Retrieved 2021-10-11.
- ↑ "Sindh Chief Minister Constitutes BoG Of Sindhi Language Authority". UrduPoint. Retrieved 2021-10-11.
- ↑ Sindh, Culture, Tourism, Antiquities & Archive department, Government of. Culture, Tourism & Antiquities Department | Book | A history of sindh.
- ↑ Sindh, Culture, Tourism, Antiquities & Archive department, Government of. Culture, Tourism & Antiquities Department | Book | Ancient Sindh.
- ↑ "Madad Ali Sindhi". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2021-08-24.
- ↑ "95th birthday: University of Sindh pays homage to Shaikh Ayaz". The Express Tribune. 2018-03-03. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- ↑ "Rubina Qureshi- Madad Ali- Ayaz Gul Conferred Presidential Awards| Daily Outcome". Retrieved 2021-08-24.
- ↑ Reporter, The Newspaper's Staff (2021-08-15). "126 people to get civil awards for their distinguished work". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 2021-08-24.
This article "Madad Ali Sindhi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.