M. Abul Kashem
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
M. Abul Kashem
|Add a Photo|
|Born||1953 (age 69–70)|
Barakhata, Hatibandha Rangpur district
|Employer||Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University|
M. Abul Kashem is a Bangladeshi academic who is the current vice-chancellor of Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University. Prior to this position, He worked as a consultant in 15 organizations on Earth Social, Communication, Administration, Gender Development and Quality Improvement in Higher Education. In addition to being the Head of the Department of Agricultural Extension Education and Language at the Bangladesh Agricultural University, he also served as the Director of the Agricultural Extension Center (BAU AC), Agricultural Museum, Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the same University. And he is the former President of Bangladesh Agricultural Society. 
Early life and education
M. Abul Kashem was born in 1953 in a Muslim family in Araji Sheikh Sundar village of Barakhata union under Hatibandha Thana in greater Rangpur district. He earned his B.Sc. Ag. (Hon's) degree in 1974 from Bangladesh Agricultural University and MSc (AG Extend Ed) degree from the Department of Agricultural Extension and Teacher Training of the same University in 1985. He earned his PhD in 1986 from Reading University in the United Kingdom.
In 1969 he went to the University of Wisconsin in the United States for advanced training in "Extension Education, Administration and Oversight." In 1997-98, he conducted post-doctoral research at Hiroshima University in Japan with a JSPS Fellowship. The research was conducted as a lead researcher on 15 research projects funded by the World Bank, British Council, DFID (UK), World-Fish Center, AAIDA Australia.
He published 34 research papers in international journals and 143 in domestic journals. He also published 25 research technical reports and 9 popular articles in Bangladesh Observer and Independent. He served as the Editor of the Bangladesh Journal of Extension for 4 years and as the Editor of the Progressive Agriculturalist Journal for 2 years.
In the media
- ↑ "HSTU website". Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "banglanews24". Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- ↑ "banglanews24". Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- ↑ "hstu.ac.bd". Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- CV of Dr. M. Abul Kashem - Bangladesh Agricultural University
- Prof. Dr. M. Abul Kashem - HSTU
- Abul Kashem | Bangladesh Agricultural University - Academia
- Mohammod Abul Kashem - Google Scholar
- M. Abul Kashem's research works | Bangladesh Agricultural University
- Faculty Information | Department of CSE | BUET
- Dr. Md. Abul Kashem Mia - Department of CSE, BUET
- Dr. M. Abul Kashem - Bangladesh Agricultural University
- Mohammod Abul Kashem - DUET
This article "M. Abul Kashem" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.