Lucy Evans (sprinter)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||October 2, 1982|
|Known for||100 and 200 metres sprinting events|
Lucy Evans (born 2 October 1982) is a British track and field athlete who specialises in the 100 and 200 metres sprinting events.
In 2018, Evans won the 100m and 200m at the British Masters Track and Field Championships before going on to win gold in the W35 100m and W35 200m at the World Masters Athletics Championships in Malaga. Prior to this, in 2014, Evans was a member of the Welsh 4 x 100m relay team at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games, which finished 7th in the final.
As a junior athlete, Evans competed in the 200m at the Commonwealth Youth Games.
100m: 11.61 (Leigh 2011)
200m: 23.96 (Leigh 2011)
- "Lucy Hannah EVANS | Profile". www.worldathletics.org. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "BMAF Track & Field Champs". Northern Masters AC. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "2018 WMA Championship Results FINAL.pdf". Google Docs. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "Glasgow 2014 - Lucy Evans Profile". results.glasgow2014.com. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "British Medallists in Commonwealth Youth Games". www.gbrathletics.com. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "Athlete Profile". www.thepowerof10.info. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
This article "Lucy Evans (sprinter)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.