Lorenzo Ostuni (Turin, 7 April 1995), better known as Favij, is an Italian YouTuber
Born on 7 April 1995 in Turin, he moved with his family to the nearby town of Borgaro Torinese at the age of three. In 2011 he opens a channel on the YouTube platform called TheSharedGaming with two friends, publishing some gameplay videos. At the end of 2012 he opens his own channel, called FavijTV, continuing his business alone.
Within a few years it reached one million subscribers, receiving the Silver Creator Award in 2013 and the Gold Creator Award in 2014 from YouTube.
In 2015 his film debut arrives by joining the cast of the film Game Therapy directed by Ryan Travis, in which he is the protagonist. Also in 2015 he published his first book, Sotto le cuffie, published by Mondadori, which sold more than 100,000 copies. In the same year, Panini Group|Panini dedicated a series of collectible stickers to him, of which one and a half million were sold in the space of a month.
In 2016, he had his first television experience in the game show Social Face, broadcast on Sky Uno, and begins to fill some small roles as a voice actor in animated films. Starting from the same year, Giochi Preziosi produces a paper converting line with its image.
In 2017, he is among the judges of the Just Dance World Cup.
In 2018, he published his second book, The Cage. Uno di noi mente, published by Mondadori, which made his debut in first place among Italian novels. In the same year he was among the protagonists of the TV documentary Social Dream directed by Tak Kuroha, exclusive to Sky. In December, it reaches 5 million subscribers, becoming the first Italian YouTuber by number of subscribers.
Also in the same year he made a brief appearance in the YouTube Rewind 2018, known as the video with the most "dislikes" in the history of YouTube.
In June 2019, he opens a second YouTube channel called JIVAF which gets 183,686 subscribers in the first 24 hours alone, establishing a new national record.
In December 2021, he returns to the film industry by participating in the film Mollo tutto e apro un chiringuito.
- Game Therapy, directed by Ryan Travis (2015)
- Mollo tutto e apro un chiringuito, directed by Pietro Belfiore, Davide Bonacina, Andrea Fadenti, Andrea Mazzarella e Davide Rossi (2021)
- Ti amo inutilmente - Antonello Venditti (2015)
- Tu sei - Gabry Ponte feat. Danti (2017)
Dubbing from English to Italian
- Zed in Ratchet & Clank (2016)
- Jimmy in Ralph breaks the Internet (2018)
- Spiritello in Onward (2020)
- Social Face, Sky Uno (2016-2018)
- Just Dance World Cup, Real Time (2017) – judge
- |Fufforial, Sky Uno (2018, 1st episode)
- Social Dream, Sky Generation (2018)
Awards and nominations
- Webboh Awards
- 2019, category Gamer (won)
- Web Show Awards
- 2014, category Gamers (won)
- Web Star Awards
- 2017, category Gameplay (nominated)
- Ostuni, Lorenzo (2015). Sotto le cuffie (in italiano). Milan: Mondadori Electa. ISBN 978-88-918-0269-9.
- Ostuni, Lorenzo (2018). The Cage. Uno di noi mente (in italiano). Milan: Mondadori Electa. ISBN 978-88-918-1507-1.
- Ostuni, Lorenzo (2020). The Cage. L'arena (in italiano). Milan: Mondadori Electa. ISBN 978-88-918-2091-4.
- ↑ "FavijTV - YouTube". web.archive.org. 2022-02-07. Retrieved 2022-05-10.
- ↑ Perna, Mark (16 December 2014). "Le star Youtube ai Web Show Awards". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Ricca, Jacopo (14 June 2014). "Favij, la star torinese di Youtube da 130 milioni di clic: "Io, diviso tra i videogiochi e la maturità"". La Repubblica. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Piras, Stefania (26 October 2014). "Favij, ecco chi è l'italiano premiato da Youtube per il suo canale da 1,2 milioni di iscritti". Il Messaggero. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Finos, Arianna (16 March 2015). "Favij: "Faccio un film figlio del Web"". La Repubblica. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 "The cage, il primo romanzo di Lorenzo Ostuni". web.archive.org. 2022-02-07. Retrieved 2022-05-10.
- ↑ "Panini dedica al youtuber Favij una collezione di figurine". web.archive.org. 2022-02-07. Retrieved 2022-05-10.
- ↑ Castagneri, Lorenza (3 May 2016). "Gli youtuber approdano nella nuova serie tv #SocialFace". La Stampa. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Liprino, Pier Giorgio (7 May 2016). "Ratchet & Clank: tra i doppiatori del film Favij e Greta Menchi". Eurogamer.it. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Misciagna, Domenico (16 November 2018). "Ralph Spacca Internet, i registi, Favij, LaSabriGamer e le voci italiane lo presentano a Roma". Coming Soon. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Vazzoler, Marlen (18 February 2020). "SVELATI I DOPPIATORI ITALIANI DI ONWARD! ECCO IL NUOVO TRAILER". ScreenWeek Blog. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Redazione Tvzap (1 December 2017). "Just Dance World Cup, le finali nazionali su Real Time: in giuria Kledi, Favij e LaSabriGamer". tvzap. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Redazione online (25 March 2018). "Favij (pardon, Lorenzo Ostuni) primo in classifica tra i romanzi italiani". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Ogrisi, Cristiano (29 October 2018). "SOCIAL DREAM: IL VLOGUMENTARY CON FAVIJ IN ARRIVO SU SKY!". movieplayer.it. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Renato, Franco (28 December 2018). "Oltre 5 milioni di iscritti: Favij è il re degli youtuber davanti a iPantellas". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Spangler, Todd (13 December 2018). "YouTube Rewind 2018 Officially Becomes Most-Disliked Video Ever". Variety. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ "RECORD ITALIANO: 183.686 ISCRITTI in UN GIORNO!! - YouTube". web.archive.org. 2022-02-07. Retrieved 2022-05-10.
- ↑ Redazione Centrale (15 June 2019). "Youtube: record italiano per Favij, 183.686 iscritti in un giorno nel nuovo canale". i-TALICOM. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Cervelli, Valentina (13 June 2019). "Favij ed il nuovo record italiano di iscritti in un giorno". Mondo Teen Blog. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
- ↑ Redazione (16 December 2021). "Il milanese imbruttito sbarca al cinema: esce "Mollo tutto e apro un chiringuito"". Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 10 May 2022.
This article "Lorenzo Ostuni" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.