|Add a Photo|
|Add a Photo|
Little Cities are a Pop-punk band from Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and draw inspiration from bands like Blink-182 and Fall Out Boy.. The band has been nominated for several Prince Edward Island Music Awards including Entertainer of the Year and Video of the Year for "Safety First" in 2020, and for Group Recording of the Year for "Friends Floors", New Artist of the Year and Pop Recording of the Year for "Friends Floors" in 2019. The group made it to the top 100 list of CBC Music's 2019 Searchlight contest along with three other acts from Prince Edward Island including Russell Louder, Shane Pendergast and Soul Filter
- Mathew Hannah (vocals, guitar)
- Mitch Gallant (vocals, guitar)
- Josh Pitre (synthesizer, backing vocals),
- Mike Hannah (bass)
- Ryan P. Gallant (drums)
- Friends Floors (2018)
- Little Cities (2020)
- Can I Come Over? (2020)
- Roots (2020)
- "Little Cities". Spotify. Archived from the original on 5 November 2020. Retrieved 11 November 2020.
- Cook, Alex (9 February 2020). "Sorrey Tops List of Winners at 2020 Music PEI Awards". The East. Archived from the original on 30 October 2020. Retrieved 11 November 2020.
This article "Little Cities" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.