The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|9th Administrator of the Energy Information Administration|
|Assumed office |
January 10, 2018
|Preceded by||Adam Sieminski|
Linda Capuano is an American energy technologist who has served as the ninth administrator of the United States Energy Information Administration since January 2018. Capuano's nomination was announced on November 2, 2017, and her appointment was confirmed on December 21, 2017.
Previously, Capuano served as fellow in energy technology at the Baker Institute Center for Energy Studies. She has also taught operations strategy as part of the executive MBA curriculum at Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Business.
Capuano has a MS in engineering materials and PhD in materials science and engineering from Stanford University. She also holds undergraduate BS degrees from Stony Brook University and the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Linda Capuano in the media
- "About EIA - History". EIA. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
- "Linda Capuano" (PDF). EIA. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
- "Tracking how many key positions Trump has filled so far". Washington Post. 2016-12-03. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Personnel to Key Administration Posts". White House. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "Trump nominates Capuano to lead US EIA". Oil and Gas Journal. 2017-11-06. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "About EIA". EIA. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
This article "Linda Capuano" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.