The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Leslie A. DeChurch
September 27, 1974
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Leslie A. DeChurch is the Chair of the Department of Communications Studies at Northwestern University and holds a courtesy appointment in the Department of Psychology, Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences. She directs the ATLAS lab at Northwestern University, and is former President of the Interdisciplinary Network for Group Research (INGroup).
Professor DeChurch completed her Doctor of Philosophy degree in Industrial-Organizational (I-O) Psychology at the Florida International University (FIU) in Miami, Florida in 2002. Prior to this, she received a Master of Science degree in I-O Psychology from FIU in 2000 and a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science from the University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida.
Professor DeChurch has published more than 50 research papers and chapters and 1 edited book in the areas of teams, leadership, and multiteam systems. She is a well-known expert on multiteam system functioning.
In the media
- "Leslie DeChurch | Northwestern School of Communication". www.communication.northwestern.edu. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- "Atlas Lab at Northwestern: Advancing Teams, Leaders, & Systems". Atlas. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- "Interdisciplinary Network for Group Research". www.ingroup.net. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- "Microsoft Academic". academic.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- Leslie DeChurch on twitter
- Leslie DeChurch - Google Scholar Citations
- Leslie DeChurch | Northwestern School of Communication
- About Leslie DeChurch, Ph.D. - Atlas Lab at Northwestern
- Leslie DECHURCH | PhD | Northwestern University, IL
- Leslie DeChurch, Ph.D. | Center for Leadership | Florida
- Leslie Dechurch | Northwestern University - Academia.edu
- Leslie DeChurch on linkedin
- Welcome to the DELTA Lab at GA Tech!
This article "Leslie DeChurch" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.