Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Add a Photo|
|Occupation||State Treasurer of Indiana|
|Years active||1899 until 1903|
Leopold Levy was State Treasurer of Indiana. He owned a clothing retailer. Levy was an immigrant.
He served as treasurer from 1899 until 1903. He was a Republican.
The Indianapolis Museum of Art has a portrait of him by Charles Despiau. The Indiana State Museum has a kiddush cup he brought from Bavaria Germany.
His clothing business sold ready made clothing and advertised rock bottom prices.
- ↑ "Legislative and State Manual of Indiana". W.B. Burford. April 9, 1899 – via pages 12, 23, 41, 112, and 114.
- ↑ State, Indiana Treasurer of (April 9, 1914). "Annual Report of the Treasurer of the State of Indiana for the Fiscal Year Ending ..." Wm. B. Burford – via page 4.
- ↑ http://collection.imamuseum.org/artwork/41114/
- ↑ https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/special_sections/travel/downtown-indianapolis-dazzles-by-day-night/article_1fb31b80-1343-11e4-b128-0019bb2963f4.amp.html
- ↑ https://www.newspapers.com/clip/4551794/leopold-levy/
This article "Leopold Levy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.