PT Lemonilo Indonesia Sehat, doing business as Lemonilo is an Indonesian tech-based consumer goods company based in Jakarta. Lemonilo was co-founded by Shinta Nurfauzia (Co-CEO), Ronald Wijaya (Co-CEO), and Johannes Ardiant (Chief Product & Technology) in 2016. In 2017, Lemonilo launched its first consumer goods, Lemonilo Mi Instan and continue to release more products. As of 2020, Lemonilo Mi Instan is available throughout 28 regions in Indonesia with more than 60.000 POS, while Lemonilo has released more than 40 consumer goods SKUs online.
Lemonilo was first established as a healthcare startup, Konsula, in 2015. In 2016, the then healthtech startup officially pivoted into Lemonilo, a tech-based consumer goods startup with a mission to make a healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone. With said mission, Lemonilo started as a marketplace, offering healthy, affordable, and practical products made with natural ingredients, free from 100+ potentially harmful ingredients from Indonesian SMEs.
In 2017, Lemonilo officially launched their first consumer goods, Lemonilo Mi Instan rasa Mie Goreng on their online platform, lemonilo.com. Due to increasing demands, Lemonilo Mi Instan started to be sold offline through retailers, such as supermarkets and minimarkets. Lemonilo Mi Instan are now available in more than 28 regions across Indonesia with more than 60.000 POS.
With Lemonilo Mi Instan Rasa Mie Goreng’s success, Lemonilo continues to develop and release more healthy consumer goods to the market. As of 2020, there are more than 40 consumer goods that are sold through their online platforms.
In March 2019, Lemonilo launched a mobile application to broaden the market while providing the best user experience. Lemonilo’s application is available on Google Playstore and Appstore.
Lemonilo (as Konsula) secured its seed financing from East Ventures in 2015.
In 2018, Lemonilo secured an undisclosed amount of funding from Alpha JWC and Unifam Capital.
List of prohibited ingredients
As their commitment to provide healthy and natural products, Lemonilo develops and maintains a list of prohibited ingredients that are renewed according to the latest research in food, health, and nutrition.
Branding & campaign
In July 2020, Lemonilo officially announced The Baldys as Brand Ambassador for Lemonilo instant noodles.
For their effort in making healthy lifestyle accessible for all, Lemonilo collaborated with several ropangs in Jakarta to create a special menu using Lemonilo Mi Instan Rasa Mi Goreng. This campaign earned Lemonilo a marketing award from SWA Magazine in 2018.
- Banirestu, Herning (28 July 2020). "Lemonilo Kampanye Pentingnya Produk yang Sehat dan Aman". SWA. Retrieved 17 October 2020.
- "Layanan E-Commerce 'Niche' Lemonilo Tawarkan Produk Makanan dan Minuman Sehat | Dailysocial". dailysocial.id. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Johannes Ardiant : Bisnis Makanan Sehat Untuk Bahagiakan Banyak Orang | | youngster.id" (in Bahasa Indonesia). 2019-03-21. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Mie Instan Lemonilo Tembus Pasar – Warta Bugar" (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- BeritaSatu.com. "Perluas Pasar, Lemonilo Gencar Menambah Varian Produk". beritasatu.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Hadirkan Pengalaman Belanja Terbaik, Lemonilo Luncurkan Lemonilo Mobile App". www.lemonilo.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Konsula Dapatkan Pendanaan dari East Ventures | Indotelko". www.indotelko.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Tech in Asia Indonesia - Komunitas Online Startup di Asia". id.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Bahan-bahan yang Dilarang di Lemonilo". www.lemonilo.com (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- kabarbisnis.com. "The Baldys jadi brand ambasador mie instan Lemonilo | Lain Lain". kabarbisnis.com. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- "Lemonilo Kampanye Pentingnya Produk yang Sehat dan Aman". SWA.co.id. 2020-07-28. Retrieved 2020-12-08.