|Add a Photo|
|Born||May 31, 1982|
|Alma mater||California State University|
Lee Majdoub (born 31 May 1982) is a Canadian actor. He is known for his role as Agent Stone in Sonic the Hedgehog (film) (2020). He will reprise the role in the film's upcoming sequel, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (film) (2022).
In September 2018, Majdoub was cast opposite Jim Carrey in the live-action Sonic the Hedgehog (film) film as Agent Stone. Upon release, Majdoub's character quickly became popular with fans of the franchise who highlighted his dynamic with Carrey's Doctor Eggman. On 30 September 2021, it was announced through the official Sonic movie Twitter account that Majdoub would reprise his role as Agent Stone in the upcoming sequel, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (film).
|2012||Underworld: Awakening||Desk Guard #1|
|2013||One Foot in Hell||Sanjay||TV Movie|
|2013||One Night in Seattle||The Wine Guy|
|2013||Baby Sellers||Akshay||TV Movie|
|2013||If I Had Wings||Construction Foreman|
|2014||ABCs of Death 2||Office Temp|
|2014||See No Evil 2||Carter|
|2016||Dead Rising: Endgame||Stark|
|2016||Brain on Fire||Guy|
|2017||The Mountain Between Us||Translator|
|2019||Benchwarmers 2: Breaking Balls||Kashmir|
|2019||Puppet Killer||Simon / Curtis|
|2020||Sonic the Hedgehog||Agent Stone|
|2022||Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
|2007||Bionic Woman||Student Buyer||Episode: "The Education of Jaime Sommers"|
|2008||Psych||Neil||Episode: "Murder?... Anyone?... Anyone?... Bueller?"|
|2011||Shattered||Ramjit||Episode: "Finding the Boy"|
|2011||Fringe||Paramedic||Episode: "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide"|
|2013||Emily Owens M.D.||Officer Hewitt||Episode: "Emily and... The Leap"|
|2013||Cult||Rami||Episode: "Get with the Program"|
|2014||Arrow||Gholem Qadir||Episode: "Suicde Squad"|
|2015||Proof||Nate||Episode: "Private Matters"|
|2015||Once Upon a Time||Sir Kay||Episode: "The Black Swan"|
|2015||Supernatural||Hannah / Guardian||Episodes: "Form and Void", "Inside Man"|
|2016||The Magicians||The Djinn||Episode: "The Mayakovsky Circumstance"|
|2017||Prison Break||Yasser||Recurring: 3 Episodes|
|2017||Zoo||Tad Larson||Recurring: 5 Episodes|
|2017||Travelers||Dr. Barker||Episodes: "11:27", "Jacob"|
|2017||Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency||Silas Dengdamor||Recurring: 6 Episodes|
|2018||The Crossing||Mason Spencer||Episode: "The Androcles Option"|
|2018-2019||Superbook||Gamaliel / Anathoth Man||Episodes: "Disciples on a Mission", "Jeremiah"|
|2019-2020||You Me Her||Nathan||Recurring: 11 Episodes|
|2019-2020||The 100||Nelson||Recurring: 10 Episodes|
|2020||StarBeam||Mr. Singh||Episode: "Friendsnatcher from Outer Space"|
|2013||Splinter Cell: Blacklist||Additional Voices|
|2014||The Fall||Damaged A.R.I.D. / Security Droid|
|2017||Need for Speed: Payback||Jason 'Barracuda' Monroe|
|2018||The Fall Part 2: Unbound||One / Bar Friend / Last Time Narrator|
|2018||Dragalia Los||Ieyasu||English Dub|
- "Lee Majdoub - Lebanese Canadian Actor". WLCU. 2013-01-30. Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- N'Duka, Amanda; N'Duka, Amanda (2018-09-20). "David Zayas Cast in Paramount's 'Body Cam'; 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Adds Lee Majdoub". Deadline. Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- "Lee Majdoub Returns as Agent Stone in 'Sonic the Hedgehog 2'". Movieweb. 2021-09-29. Retrieved 2021-10-02.
- Entertainment (2013-02-20). "Theatre Review: Helen's Necklace". Monday Magazine. Retrieved 2021-10-04.
- Chamberlain, Adrian. "Review: Terrific comedic actors make this Belfry play a hit". Times Colonist. Retrieved 2021-10-04.
- "Lee Majdoub, 'Sonic the Hedgehog's' breakout star, talks 'shipping' and diversity in the country's biggest movie". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2021-10-04.