Lebanese Yacht Club
|Location||Port of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon|
The Lebanese Yacht Club was founded in 1951 in Port of Beirut, by Alfred Kettaneh.
It was the first to resuscitate an ancient Phoenician Boats Project "Warships and merchant ships represented both types of Phoenician ships", aiming to revive the historical heritage of Lebanon.
Community and Development
Notable LYC Sailors
- "Lebanese Yacht Club (LYC)". Beirut.com. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- "Le Liban rêve de sa galère phénicienne". voilesetvoiliers.ouest-france.fr. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- Maakaroun, Eliana (2 July 2010). "Où apprend-nous à naviguer?". Albalad.
- "Lebanon - sailing takes the heat out of neighbour Syria's problems". sail-world.com. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- "Sailing race at LYC in Batroun & ATCL". beiruting.com. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- "Une régate Florence Arthaud au Liban le week-end de Pâques". lorientlejour.com. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- "Surf's finally up for Lebanese Yachting Federation". dailystar.com.lb. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- "Coup d'envoi du 20e championnat du Liban de Laser". lorientlejour.com. Retrieved 7 April 2020.
- Lebanese Yacht Club official website
- Lebanese Yacht Club Email: [email protected]
- Lebanese Yacht Club Phone: +961 6 741 741
This article "Lebanese Yacht Club" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.