The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||4 February 1987|
Ughelli Delta State
Lawrence Emareyo (born 4th February 1987) is a Nigerian entrepreneur, philanthropist 
Early life and career
Emareyo was born in Ughelli Delta State, Nigeria. During his early career, he worked as the housekeeping manager at Excel Hotel and Golden Tulip Hotels respectively. In 2014 he took employment with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) as an Aviation Security Officer. He saved up to start a block factory and a fish farm with one bag of cement and one fish pond – a handful of fingerling (fish)|fingerlings – from which he built his fortune. He has expanded that mushroom achievement to the empire now known as IBILA
Lawrence Emareyo Foundation
Emareyo, the founder of the Lawrence Emareyo Foundation. The Foundation is a charity organization that works mostly with poor children in Delta State. The organization offers programmes that expand education, improve health, create businesses, and protect the lives of poor people and the under-privileged in society. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Emareyo, through the Foundation, distributed some relief food items to assist his community in cushioning the effect of COVID-19 lockdown period.
- "The Continuous rise of Lawrence Emareyo, Chairman of IBila empire". 28 April 2020.
- "View source for Draft:Lawrence Emareyo" – via Wikipedia.
- "Lawrence Emareyo donates food items to Ughelli community, Delta state". 27 April 2020.
- "Lawrence Emareyo Foundation extends love to less privileged in Delta State". 11 May 2016.
- Salaudeen, Abeeb. "Lawrence Emareyo Foundation Takes Generosity To Oteri Community Of Delta State. | Leverage Impact".
This article "Lawrence Emareyo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.