The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Alma mater||Parson's School of Design|
Life & career
She is married Adam Humphreys, and lives in Los Angeles.
- Farra, Emily. "The Designer Behind Rag & Bone's Cult-Favorite Boot Is Branching Out With Her Own Line". Vogue. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- "How Lauren Bucquet is bringing a designer-led philosophy to her new DTC brand". Glossy. 2018-10-10. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- Tsui, Diana (2018-10-02). "You're Going to Want All the Shoes From This New Brand". The Cut. Retrieved 2020-05-10.
- Lauren Bucquet on linkedin
- Lauren Bucquet on instagram
- About Labucq | Wear Nice Shoes
- A Street Style with Lauren Bucquet - DORÉ
- Off Duty: Lauren Bucquet of Labucq - Bleu
- Labucq, From Rag & Bone Alum Lauren Bucquet
- The Sandals that Have Us Looking Forward to Summer
- In-depth interview with Lauren Bucquet at The Bleu
This article "Lauren Bucquet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.