The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 8, 1933|
Karze, Eastern Tibet
|Children||Kalsang Lamdark (son)|
Lamdark Rinpoche was born in 8th August 1933 in Karze in Eastern Tibet.
Lamdark Rinpoche, along with Sigyab Tulku, were able to escape to India post-1959 Chinese invasion of Tibet. He then moved to Switzerland for few years, and then returned to Tibet.Lamdark Rinpoche is well known in Tibet, and chose to return to his monastery in Kham in the 1980s, one of the few exiled lamas who has done so.
He married a Bhutanese woman while living in north India, Dharamsala during which he had a son Kalsang Lamdark born in 1963. The family then moved to Switzerland. Kalsang Lamdark was known to have accomplished a rather maverick project of smuggling 10,000-kilogram rock out of Garzê, his father’s hometown in Garze in Kham at night on a truck and drove a long route to Shanghai. Lamdark Rinpoche is currently based in the Gelug monastery called Karze Gompa which was built in the 17the century by his first reincarnation.
- LamdarkRinpoche instragram page
- The Voice that Remembers: One Woman's Historic Fight to Free TibetBy Adhe Tapontsang, Joy BlakesleeP.188https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=5MY6AwAAQBAJ&pg=PA188&lpg=PA188&dq=lamdark+rinpoche&source=bl&ots=WmJgytpszv&sig=ACfU3U3Le3hg-yPhjBXT74_PYDRJG_Gnyg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiJ3viu_Y3rAhXPgVwKHe45CUw4PBDoATAIegQIChAB#v=onepage&q=lamdark%20rinpoche&f=false
- Lamdark – Son of Rinpoche https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxzdVnCrZYQ
- Kesang Lamdark "Headless Disco" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEY-8qd41g
- In the footsteps of the Karmapas Eastern Tibet trip autumn 2004 / By Nathalie Matterhttps://www.buddhismus-heute.de/archive.issue__39.position__5.de.html
This article "Lamdark Rinpoche" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.