The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lamar Jerome Moore
|Add a Photo|
|Born||September 7, 1981|
Chicago, United States of America
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Lamar Moore (born September 7, 1981) “ Lamar Moore was born in Chicago, IL, the second oldest of four sons. Lamar serves as an advocate and mentor, supporting youth transitioning into the culinary field.
Lamar Moore was born in Chicago,Illinois, he is the second oldest of four sons. He has one son. Lamar has served as a mentor at “ProStart, a two-year educational program for teens through the National Restaurant Association, where he shares his culinary experience with local Chicago Public School students by conducting demonstrations and workshops.”  and he is an advocate for Youth within the Culinary Industry.
As Reality TV Chef
Lamar used his Culinary skills for a social experiment on the show Welcome to Waverly  Lamar competed on Chopped showcasing his soon to be award winning burgers  Lamar made history winning Food Networks Vegas Prizefight competition to become the Executive Chef of the Flamingo Casionos Bugsey and Myers 
- Lukach, Adam (2020-04-10). "Chicago's Lamar Moore wins Food Network's Vegas Chef Prizefight" (Press release). Chicago,IL: Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
Im humbled to be crowned as the winner in the finale of Vegas chef prizefight...
- "LAMAR MOORE". 2020-05-22. Archived from the original on 2018-05-20. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
- "Why Young Black Chefs Need Black Mentors". 2020-05-22. Archived from the original on 2019-09-05. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
- "Seeking some rare civility Then watch Bravos newest reality show". washingtonpost.com. 2018-10-21. Archived from the original on 2018-10-21. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
- "Tailgate Fate". Chopped. 2015-09-04. Archived from the original on 2015-09-04. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
- "Food Network TV series to determine top chef at new Vegas restaurant". latimes.com. 2020-03-05. Archived from the original on 2020-03-05. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
- Barnas, Tom. "Food Network's Chef Lamar Moore Dishes on Community Service during COVID-19". WGN 9. wgntv.com. Retrieved 2020-06-21.
- None, RED. "DoorDash And RED Partner To Support COVID19 Relief Efforts". CISION. PRNewswire. Retrieved 21 June 2020.