The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
Kyle Richard Treadwell
February 15, 1992
Bangor, Maine, U.S.
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||Degree in Marketing|
Kyle Treadwell (born February 15, 1992),  better known as NovaWaveKyle, is an American independent entrepreneur. He was born in Bangor, Maine but currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is the owner and founder of NovaWave Records. He begin to gain notoriety after he assisted with music marketing campaigns for Arizona Zervas, Ali Gatie, Wes Period and more.
Kyle Treadwell was born in Bangor, Maine on February 15, 1992. He is an only child. He attended Hermon High School where he graduated. Later attended Husson University and finished his college degree in the field of Marketing. He started NovaWave Records in 2014 with his artist Corey Ellis.
- "Kyle Treadwell - Google Search". www.google.com.
- "The Next Generations Most Influential Entrepreneurs | 🚘 LatestLY". LatestLY. 8 May 2020.
- "Two of Vegas Biggest Entrepreneurs Team up to Build New Marketing Firm". Seekers Time. 13 May 2020.
- "Kyle Treadwell, an Entrepreneur making a big name in Las Vegas with his Novawave Records". America Daily Post. 13 May 2020.
- "The Next Generations Most Influential Entrepreneurs". in.finance.yahoo.com.
- Griffin, Sharon (20 May 2020). "Taking the road less travelled, Kyle Treadwell – the owner of the successful music label – NovaWave Records". California Herald.
- Kyle Treadwell on instagram
- Kyle Treadwell on facebook
- Kyle Treadwell on Crunchbase
- Kyle Treadwell on linkedin
- RESPECT. Feature: Kyle Treadwell's NovaWave Records
- Kyle Treadwell An Entrepreneur on mission changing lives
- Kyle Treadwell – Medium
- #NovaWave Records — Kyle Treadwell | CEO
- Kyle Treadwell | Vator
- Kyle Treadwell: From trees of Maine to bright lights of Las Vegas
- Kyle Treadwell: Owner of NovaWave Records LLC
This article "Kyle Treadwell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.