|Birth name||Oluwagbenga Oluwafemi Dawodu|
|Born||May 31, 1994|
Lagos State, Nigeria
|Alma mater||Tai Solarin University of Education|
Early life and education
Kristen Dawodu was born Lagos State, Nigeria into a family of 3. He attended Co-educational high school. After secondary school, he attended Tai Solarin University of Education, where he studied Business Administration. In 2016, he moved to Maryland USA with his family, where he worked as a ware house supervisor and schooled per time. 
He began his entertainment career in 2015, he came into the limestone through his online charity program on social media which he used as a medium to reach out to people over the years. His passion for entertainment and charity from childhood spurred him to pursue a carrier in it, it also has influenced his activism to speak out on various issues. In 2020, he joined aggrieved Nigerian Celebrities to campaign against rape and sexual assault urging the victims to build up courage to admit and speak up. 
Kristen has won quite a number of awards and recognition. He was in June 2019 as one of the most influential media personnels in Nigeria also enlisted among the entertainers that came to limelight through the help of social media. 
In the media
- Vanguard (2019-06-01). "Passion for Entertainment Helped Me DIscover My Many Parts - Kristen Dawodu". Vanguard Ng. Retrieved 2020-05-01.
- eyesoflagos (2020-05-07). "The Usa-Based Nigerian Entertainer Kristen Dawodu Shares his Contribution Towards Providing for the Needy in the Pandemic Covid-19 Period". Eyesoflagos.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- publicnewsupdate (2018-07-13). "'How social media helped me succeed as an entertainer' – Influencer, Kristen Dawodu". Publicnewsupdate. Retrieved 2020-05-01.
- Independent Ng (2020-06-18). "Passion for Entertainment Helped Me DIscover My Many Parts - Kristen Dawodu". Indepedent.ng. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- thisdaylive (2020-05-11). "Kristen Dawodu: How Social Media Helped Me Succeed as an Entertainer". thisdaylive.com. Retrieved 2020-05-01.
- Sunnews (2020-06-18). "Don't feel shame as a rape victim, speak up- Kristen Dawodu". sunnewsonline.com. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Daily Times (2020-06-18). "Don't feel shame as a rape victim, speak up - Comedian Kristen Dawodu". dailytimes.ng. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Tribune Ng (2020-05-18). "How Social Media Helped Me Succeed as an Entertainer". tribuneonlineng.com. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
- Kristen Dawodu: How Social Media Helped Me Succeed as an Entertainer
- Kristen Dawodu - Vanguard
- Don’t feel shame as a rape victim, speak up – Kristen Dawodu
- Kristen Dawodu - Independent Newspapers
- Influencer, Kristen Dawodu - World news
- Kristen Dawodu - NAIJAPROMO
- Kristen Dawodu Archives — Daily Times Nigeria
This article "Kristen Dawodu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.