|Born||September 4, 1997|
Anaheim, California, United States
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
Khalid Ahmed (born September 4, 1997), popularly known as ISELLCOIN, is an American entrepreneur and angel investor. He is best known for investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum - which is how he built his empire. Currently, Ahmed runs three successful businesses that have international operations.
Ahmed has established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the business world. Ahmed is the founder of a Weighted Blanket eCommerce store and also heads a computer parts company. Ahmed’s most recent investment as an NFT investor was World of Women and BALMAIN X DOGPOUND BBOLD virtual sneaker.
Early life and education
Ahmed was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease at the age of nine, and he went into septic shock shortly after that. This resulted in him spending most of his pre-teen years admitted in the hospital room. His parents were barely able to pay their mortgage while trying to balance out the hospital bills. This eventually caused the family to lose their home in Victorville, CA. During his sophomore year of high school, he was in full remission from my chronic illness. After that, Ahmed decided to help his parents financially. During this time he began flipping graphics cards and started earning small amounts of money.
Ahmed after graduating from Covina high school completed his college education at Mount San Antonio College, UC Irvine, and Cal State Long Beach.
As his flipping business took off, Ahmed began using 50 percent of his profits to buy Bitcoin. Eventually, he also took up a second job at a movie theater (Edward’s Cinema in West Covina) to pour extra money into Bitcoin. During this time, Ahmed continued to buy Bitcoin along with shifting his computer part flipping business online through eBay. He also expanded into selling fully-ready video game rigs with graphics cards included.
In the due course of time running a fast-growing eCommerce business, Ahmed also developed business relationships with suppliers in China. This opened the doors to new eCommerce-based businesses such as Marvel / DC-inspired pocket knife online store, Hiking / Outdoor niche-based online store, and Weighted Blanket store.
Ahmed is still running his weighted blanket business and his computer parts business in 2022, as well as investing heavily in Bitcoin and Ethereum. He has just begun investing in NFTs as well. World of Women and the BALMAIN X DOGPOUND BBOLD virtual sneaker are two of his most recent purchases. DOG POUND was the recipient of his most recent angel investment, which was used to support a series A financing. DOG POUND is the most exclusive gym in the United States, with Tom Holland and Adriana Lima among its investors.
- Pierre, Ryan (21 March 2022). "Khalid Ahmed on His Entrepreneurial Journey and Story of Hope". New York Weekly. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "The Rise of ISELLCOIN: How Khalid Ahmed Built His Empire". CelebMix. 25 March 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "The Inspiring Journey Behind Khalid Ahmed's Investment and Entrepreneurial Success". US Reporter. 23 March 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- Marie, Sarah (23 March 2022). "Khalid Ahmed aka ISELLCOIN and Finding a Turning Point from His Travails". New York Weekly. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "How Entrepreneur Khalid Ahmed's Early Exposure to Adversity Helped Him Achieve Stellar Success". www.theamericanreporters.com. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "Khalid Ahmed Sheds Light on His Journey Into Financial Freedom at a Young Age". CEO Weekly. 22 March 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- Blunt, James (22 March 2022). "Khalid Ahmed Shares His Inspirational Story of Financial Triumph". Market Daily. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- Strauss, Christian (27 March 2022). "Crypto Enthusiast Khalid Ahmed Shares How to Overcome a Difficult Journey". The Chicago Journal. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "Khalid Ahmed on Rising Above Adversities and Embracing Challenges". California Gazette. 18 April 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "Khalid Ahmed Shares The Inspiring Story of How Crypto Changed His Life". US Insider. 22 March 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "How Bitcoin Changed Khalid Ahmed's Life and That of His Family for the Better". Voyage New York. 22 March 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- "Khalid Ahmed on How Bitcoin Changed His Life". Entertainment Monthly News. 23 March 2022. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- Authorse, Guest. "Khalid Ahmed on How He Built His E-commerce Empires Through Cryptocurrency". LA Progressive. Retrieved 25 April 2022.
- Smith, Bryan (23 March 2022). "How Khalid Ahmed Bounced Back and Made It to the Forefront of Multiple Ventures". San Francisco Post. Retrieved 25 April 2022.