Number of locations
Number of employees
Kenshoo is a marketing intelligence and activation technology provider based in Tel Aviv, Israel with a North American headquarters in San Francisco, California. Kenshoo offers cross-channel marketing software for paid advertising campaigns on search engines, social media, and e commerce websites.
Kenshoo has 700 employees with headquarters in Tel-Aviv and offices in 24 cities globally.
Software and services
Kenshoo provides digital marketing tools for search engine marketing, social media marketing, retail marketplace advertising and mobile advertising.
Kenshoo is a marketing partner with native API solutions for ads across Amazon (company), Facebook, Google, Bing (search engine), Pinterest, Yahoo!, and Baidu. In 2020, the company became a partner with Walmart Media Group.
In November 2012, Kenshoo raised $12 million in Series E round trailed $20 million in Series F funding in 2014 led by Bain Capital, and existing investors Sequoia Capital and Tenaya Capital. As of 2019, the company has raised a total of $60 million in seven funding rounds.
In 2020, Kenshoo was named the Global Technology Partner of the Year in the Microsoft Advertising Partner Awards.
In 2019, Kenshoo was named the Technology Partner of the Year at the MSA Agency Awards.
- "Yoav Izhar-Prato Raises $20 Million In Series F Funding For Kenshoo". Jewish Business News.
- "Kenshoo Ltd - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "Kenshoo". Bain Capital Ventures. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "Walmart Media Group Expands Sponsored Search Offering through Walmart Advertising Partners Program". Corporate - US. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "Kenshoo, the Marketing Software Provider for Facebook, Kayak, and Zappos, Raises $12 Million". Adweek.
- "Tel Aviv's Kenshoo Raises $20M; Valuation $400M to $500M". Wallstreet Journal.
- Johnson, Lauren. "Meet 18 firms solving companies' giant problems selling and advertising on Amazon". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "2020 Global Partner of the Year Award winners". Microsoft Advertising. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "2019 MSA Agency Awards: Meet the winners". Microsoft Advertising. Retrieved 2020-08-28.
Script error: No such module "Official website".