|Born||October 30, 1979|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Education||MBA In business Administration and marketing|
|Known for||Kick Weight With Keisha|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
Keisha Gibson is an African-American entrepreneur, author, and social media influencer. She is the founder of Kick Weight With Keisha, an online platform that offers virtual Keto coaching, shapewear, books, meal plans, and other services related to weight loss. Gibson is also the co-founder of Triumph Tissue, a luxury toiletries company that is best known for its superior quality toilet paper.
Gibson is widely recognized for her weight loss journey and her entrepreneurial stride. She has been featured in several media outlets including, Yahoo, LA Wire, Chicago Journal, NY Weekly, Markets Insider, Kivo Daily, and others.
Early life and education
Gibson was born on 30 October 1979 in Virginia to Theresa Carter and Robert Williams. She grew up with her mother and step-father Michael Carter, along with two sisters and a brother named Catrice Washington, Tiree Carter, and Troy Washington. Gibson, while growing up, was also close with her siblings from her biological dad’s side named Lurisa Lindsay and Eric Hill.
Gibson later did an MBA in business administration and marketing.
Gibson co-founded Triumph Tissue in 2020, during the worldwide pandemic, with her husband, Zabain Gibson. The aim behind the foundation of Triumph Tissue was to address the scarcity of options available in the toilet paper industry, especially during the pandemic. Triumph Tissue offers a luxury toilet paper that is soft on the skin and gives an elevated experience to the user. Triumph Tissue can be purchased as a subscription and is delivered directly to the client’s house. The highlighting feature of their company is that it is environment friendly and helps save trees along with offering quality and a satisfactory user experience.
Gibson also founded a weight loss business during the COVID-19 pandemic that was inspired by her personal journey of losing weight. Kick Weight With Keisha offers virtual courses to help people lose weight through Keto and Intermittent fasting. Her company also offers products like waist trainers and workout gear. The aim behind the foundation of such a platform was to help people maintain a lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise.
- Creating The Life You Truly Deserve: A happy life is within your grasp, Published in 2020
- 40 Ways To Have Keto, Published in 2020
- Ketogenic 101: Basic Guidelines For Beginners, Published in 2020
Gibson is married to Zabin Gibson, and they have six children together, including her biological kids named Nadia Washington Johnson, Quentin Pressley, Ayden Pressley, and Zabian Gibson Jr, and her stepkids Janaya Johnson and Jeremiah Gibson.
In the media
- "Kick Weight With Keisha for a Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle". US Reporter. 13 October 2020. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- Penske, Tyler (13 October 2020). "Keisha Gibson Has an All-Natural Weight Loss Program That Yields Sustainable Results". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Zabian and Keisha Gibson Unveil Rising Tissue Brand Triumph Tissue for Luxurious Hygiene Experience". Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- "Kick Weight With Keisha and Score a Weight Loss Goal". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Kick Weight With Keisha and Score a Weight Loss Goal". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Triumph Tissue by Zabain and Keisha Gibson Solves Pandemic Tissue Problems". Retrieved 27 November 2020.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "Zabian and Keisha Gibson Unveil Rising Tissue Brand Triumph Tissue for Luxurious Hygiene Experience". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- Marie, Sarah (13 October 2020). "Kick Weight With Keisha for the Best Version of Yourself". New York Weekly. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Kick Weight With Keisha Aims to Provide Sustainable Weight Loss in a Sea of Doubtful Fitness Schemes". New York Wire. 13 October 2020. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Triumph Tissue Building an Army That 'Wipes Like Winners'". www.kivodaily.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Kick Weight With Keisha Making Weight Loss an Effortless Journey". LA Wire. 13 October 2020. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "40 Ways To Have Keto". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- Smith, Veronica (13 October 2020). "Kick Weight With Keisha Introduces a Simple Yet Effective Weight Loss Method". Portland News. Retrieved 29 November 2020.